Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #161 (permalink)
Rocket Appliances
 
DoctorSoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,334
Default



Ugh
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #162 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Captain Ron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: in a boat with your girlfriend
Posts: 274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptrjnshrksn1 View Post
I do not like sad song because life is full of happiness and enjoy.sad song is always remember another person and disturb our life so i do not like this type of song.
damm dude kicked out after only 3 posts?
Captain Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:51 AM   #163 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Default

FRIDAY such a bad song
TerryTaplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #164 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryTaplin View Post
FRIDAY such a bad song
BOOOOOOORING



I'd rather listen to "Friday" than something like this. You regulars are like a broken record, it's always Bieber and Black that upset you. You don't understand how privileged you all are.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #165 (permalink)
AWhatup Ganache?
 
Mykonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 381
Default

Guitar Hero World Tour gave me a searing hatred for Hey Man, Nice Shot by Filter. There's a lot of songs that I dislike, and this one was initially one of them. The clincher came when I attempted it on Hard difficulty right at the start of a gig it was on. I swept through the awful, awful starting bit only to lose out on the riff right at the very end of the song. Dismayed, I at least gave it another go, and managed to beat it. After finishing the gig, I turned my Wii off in what might have been a milisecond too early. What followed was me turning it on again to find that the bloody thing hadn't saved and I had to go through the whole song again.
__________________
'Not that Becktionary, the Rhyming Becktionary!'- Bender Bending Rodriguez
Mykonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:49 AM   #166 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykonos View Post
Guitar Hero World Tour gave me a searing hatred for Hey Man, Nice Shot by Filter. There's a lot of songs that I dislike, and this one was initially one of them. The clincher came when I attempted it on Hard difficulty right at the start of a gig it was on. I swept through the awful, awful starting bit only to lose out on the riff right at the very end of the song. Dismayed, I at least gave it another go, and managed to beat it. After finishing the gig, I turned my Wii off in what might have been a milisecond too early. What followed was me turning it on again to find that the bloody thing hadn't saved and I had to go through the whole song again.
they should have adopted "Take a Picture" instead, then you just press on three buttons at regular intervals
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #167 (permalink)
Desinigga
 
CHCl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
BOOOOOOORING



I'd rather listen to "Friday" than something like this. You regulars are like a broken record, it's always Bieber and Black that upset you. You don't understand how privileged you all are.
It would seem that the dancers can't even pretend to like the song. They look like they are in pain.
CHCl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #168 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
BOOOOOOORING

lawl the random screaming seems so out of place. it would have been slightly passable if it wasn't there.


Hollywood Undead can do no wrong in my eyes. This is like my new walking song.


These past songs are great as well


__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:04 AM   #169 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
zachsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 347
Default

Really can't stand this song, very melodramatic I guess.

__________________

zachsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:04 AM   #170 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsd View Post
Really can't stand this song, very melodramatic I guess.

The Arcade Fire makes me wanna snooze, tbh
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.