Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
BobLobLaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In a place. With a bed.
Posts: 107
Default

I'm not going to link my hated songs, mainly because I don't want your ears to bleed.

"Beautiful Soul"-It's so schmaltzy. The annoying synths agitate the crap out of me, and Jesse's singing makes me want to punch a baby.

"Hey, Soul Sister"-It doesn't help that my older brother loves this song. The vocals are nasally as ****, and the lyrics are so vapid.

"Anime"-Soulja Boi, you suck. The lyrics are atrocious, and the composition of the song sucks. I can't even find the song anymore.

"Freaxx"-Where do I begin? The screams are half-hearted and misplaced, the singing is so Autotuned it bugs me. And I don't mind AutoTune if you don't overuse it like they do here.
__________________
"I just want to be perfect."
BobLobLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Thom Yorke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,839
Default




And this one I wouldn't say I hate, but it got to the point where I legitimately got pissed off every time it came on the radio.
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Raust's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,410
Default


This is kind of an easy one, but seriously this song is the epitomy of **** and stupidity. The song is about a dude who's at his present girlfriends house and is laying in bed next to her. He wakes up to a phone call from his ex and secretly talks to her. He secretly loves her to, but for some reason he's with some other chick? I feel more stupid now just explaining this song. Just horrible ****.


Really hate this song. Just don't get it at all. I came across this on my ipod once while it was on shuffle. A friend gave me a cd to burn and foolishly I purt it on my itunes without thinking about it. I remember being in a bad mood before the song came on and it made me even angrier cause of how ****ty this music is. How anyone could sit through this song and thoroughly enjoy it is beyiond me. The song in itself is a mess. The lyrics make little sense and the vocalist is horrible. He changes pitch constantly and when he does he's constantly off. This song is just horrible.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post


I haven't heard that "in da club" song in forever. I can't help but like it. It's pretty much a birthday song in the ghetto. If someone is having a birthday party that song HAS to be played.


I had the pleasure of not listening to "whip my hair" on the radio so it didn't get overplayed to me. I like to listen to it every now and then. It is a nice, confidence boosting song.

because of this commercial I love "drop it like it's hot" again.



also you posted all of those videos but only gave a reason for not liking the last one. Why do you hate the others?
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: -_-_-_-_~__~-~_-`_`-~_-`-~-~
Posts: 1,276
Default



The fact that this actually shows up on a Youtube search BEFORE the original is utterly sad. About as bad as a Buckley interpretation can be...
clutnuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Thom Yorke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Why do you hate the others?
Why do you hate anything? Sometimes you just don't like some things. I find all those songs annoying though. When songs get overplayed that's certainly a big factor too.

The Whip Your Hair song just enrages me for some reason. I feel like punching a baby every time it comes on.
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Emii - Mr Romeo (makes me feel sick dunno why)
alejandro its just not my type
Hey, Soul Sister also
__________________
<Link removed by moderator>
ahaykal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
\/ GOD
 
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Nowhere...
Posts: 2,161
Default

Since I'm living by the temporary white trash hellhole that this area of Tampa is for the concert of THIS MAN:



Christ... does ANYTHING get more retarded than that?
__________________
Quote:
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 1,993
Default

Well. I didn't expect this thread idea to have so many contributions so quickly! I guess I'm not the only one occasionally in a bad mood created or exacerbated by a song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorman View Post


Every time I hear this song I puke a little. I don't know why, it's just like that. Whenever I hear it I just wish to inflict horrible pain on whoever is responsible for it
I don't know, Scissorman...every time I've listened to this song since you posted it, I find myself starting to chuckle uncontrollably, especially when the man sings what sounds like "suicidoh, suicidoh."

The song makes me laugh because of the way he sings it and the hilarious content and startling honesty: "You're way too beautiful girl, that's why it'll never work: you'll have me suicidal suicidal when you say it's over." I kind of like it now for that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Whitney Houston—"I Will Always Love You"
This atrocity is one of the best selling singles of all time and back in 1992 it was everywhere. You couldn't escape it. That's annoying no matter what the song but in this case it was especially unbearable. This song is pretty much the template for everything I hate about this kind of music: absurdly overwrought vocals, deadly dull instrumentation, sappy lyrics and coma-inducing production.
Oh gosh yes. I agree with you 240%. I disliked the song the first time I heard it and I think I've avoided listening to it all the way through ever since. However, after hearing part of the song in this thread, I tortured myself by singing it in the shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
you see, when I was younger (like, eight) Big Wreck's Mistake was my favourite song, and then, I tried searching up the song on youtube and guess what? Nickelback covered it, and they did an awful job at it. They removed everything that made the song decent and replaced it with awfulness. The cover even made me hate the song for years.
"Replaced it with awfulness!" I'm amused by all the creative ways people have used to express their revulsion for songs and the enraged state into which the songs put them, and yours sticks in my mind. Yours and all the references to vomiting and beating people up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 03-19-2011 at 07:56 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
holly984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Default



Lil Mama:I just wanna to be a part of the cool crowd, I just feel like I don't 't have what it takes.

Driver: I have something here for you. This lip gloss...it worked for me.



...Guess I need some lip gloss, it worked for them.


Um...my lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss be poppin'?....I don't know what else to say. lol
holly984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.