Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
slatesphanboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 124
Default

Chris Cornell!


slatesphanboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Bob Dylan
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

Hmm. Only one? If I were to choose just one, i'd go with Dallas Green (with Alexisonfire). Mostly for the fact that the mixture of electric guitar, screams, and his vocals, it makes for an incredible experience when listening to their music. Specifically the Old Crows / Young Cardinals album.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milano View Post
Hmm. Only one? If I were to choose just one, i'd go with Dallas Green (with Alexisonfire). Mostly for the fact that the mixture of electric guitar, screams, and his vocals, it makes for an incredible experience when listening to their music. Specifically the Old Crows / Young Cardinals album.
nah, if you read the OP, you can choose a few
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
nah, if you read the OP, you can choose a few
I read the OP and was posting than noticed the thread title was singular. So I made the assumption that we could only choose one. But alright, good to know.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,038
Default

The subject line of this thread looks like an ASCII goatse.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
Groupie
 
KevinSlater_04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Big Brother's House Status : Single Currently Playing : MGS4
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
The subject line of this thread looks like an ASCII goatse.
Haha.
__________________
I like to make people laugh, set in a good mood.
KevinSlater_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
One crazy motherf*cker
 
Automaticchaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milano View Post
Hmm. Only one? If I were to choose just one, i'd go with Dallas Green (with Alexisonfire). Mostly for the fact that the mixture of electric guitar, screams, and his vocals, it makes for an incredible experience when listening to their music. Specifically the Old Crows / Young Cardinals album.


I'll agree that Dallas Green is talented. I liked some of his solo stuff. But I HATE alexisonfire.

My ex girlfriend went to high school with Dallas Green and said he was a huge douche.
Automaticchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automaticchaos View Post
I'll agree that Dallas Green is talented. I liked some of his solo stuff. But I HATE alexisonfire.

My ex girlfriend went to high school with Dallas Green and said he was a huge douche.
When it comes to his solo stuff, It's hit and miss for me. Bring Me Your Love is an incredible album, but Sometimes and Little Hell have some tracks that I like, though I wouldn't listen to the whole album or albums in one sitting.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
Dibs on the killing sound
 
Euronomus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Spider Scull Island
Posts: 366
Default

Maynard James Keenan, Chelsea Wolfe, Steve Von Till, and Tori Amos, not necessarily in that order.
__________________
Euronomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.