Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Default Nigerian Music : Cool or Wack?

In Africa, Nigeria seems to be the hub of entertainment, they boast of international acts like Seal, Sade Adu, D'banj, NNeka, Asa, 2face Idibia, Wizkid, P-Square.
Attached Thumbnails
Nigerian Music : Cool or Wack?-poc-wallpaper.jpg  
futureniyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

I like Nigerian music scene right now. 2Face is a amazing musician.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureniyi View Post
In Africa, Nigeria seems to be the hub of entertainment, they boast of international acts like Seal, Sade Adu, D'banj, NNeka, Asa, 2face Idibia, Wizkid, P-Square.
Seal is British.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Seal is British.
Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel, popularly known simply as Seal, is a British soul and R&B singer-songwriter, of Nigerian and Brazilian descent.
futureniyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureniyi View Post
Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel, popularly known simply as Seal, is a British soul and R&B singer-songwriter, of Nigerian and Brazilian descent.
Right. In other words he's not part of the Nigerian music scene.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,102
Default

Anybody else read the title and go... "WHAAAAAA...oh I see."?

I'm not going to explain what I mean.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
Anybody else read the title and go... "WHAAAAAA...oh I see."?

I'm not going to explain what I mean.
They do make pretty good music.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.