|01-02-2014, 07:26 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2014
Can I pick your musical brain?
So I have this fiction webseries about a bunch of musicians, singers, and dancers from every aspect of those titles.
The characters are pretty much into their identities now, and it's time to hit more on their talents.
The problem is I have only a basic knowledge of music and what it takes to make it great. They have supernatural and crystal technology enhanced abilities so that helps me wing it a bit, but you can't really fake talent.
So if you can answer a few questions and help me out that would be great.
1. How popular is computer based music today? Does it sound the same as the instruments or you can tell that the melodies came from a software program?
2. What is a melody? Does it come from vocals or instruments.
3. What are common words used to describe a beat? Is it bass.
4. What is the difference between the term percussion and drums
5. What's the difference between an electric guitar and a acoustic guitar
If you think of anything else that might be important, please let me know.
I truly appreciate the help.
|01-02-2014, 07:44 AM||#2 (permalink)|
watching the wheels
Join Date: Oct 2013