Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Which is the best?
Baby 1 6.67%
Scary 3 20.00%
Sporty 4 26.67%
Ginger 2 13.33%
Posh 2 13.33%
Cumin 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 09:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Former Vulpix
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,124
Default

Sporty > Posh > Baby > Scary > Ginger

sup
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,353
Default

I actually think Ginger would be alright looking if she wasn't the single most annoying person I can think of.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristesse View Post
I would get naughty with Sporty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
Sporty > Posh > Baby > Scary > Ginger

sup
What is this Madness!?!?!

Sporty was and always will be last!

It goes

Posh > Ginger > Baby > Scary > Sporty.

I think you two picking Sporty says a lot about the type of girls that you like. You probably like tomboys.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
What is this Madness!?!?!

Sporty was and always will be last!

It goes

Posh > Ginger > Baby > Scary > Sporty.

I think you two picking Sporty says a lot about the type of girls that you like. You probably like tomboys.
Becks got to her first tho.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,192
Default

#massiveindifference
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
villain
 
mars11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: olympus mons
Posts: 331
Default

all 5 girls + cumin
mars11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mmmbop, da ba duba
 
Tristesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: the basement
Posts: 332
Default

Sporty> Scary > Posh > Ginger > Baby

Because putting Baby anywhere higher on the rankings makes you a sexual deviant
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
And I actually am taking out a restraining order for you Batlord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Another one for the collection.
Tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristesse View Post
Sporty> Scary > Posh > Ginger > Baby

Because putting Baby anywhere higher on the rankings makes you a sexual deviant
But they have more fun I am told.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Becks got to her first tho.
Because he is a smart man!
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Posh looks like she would break under pressure Dj... It actually surprises me that you are not into Scary Spice more....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.