Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2005, 10:14 PM   #71 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

got my first hard on to Wendy.
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 390
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
^After reading that one post i think i like you


and their is ALOT of crust bands (nausea,contravene,witch hunt) that have female singers and (not to be sexist) i prefer them over most male crust singers.
*gawrsh* awww shucks, thanks.. even before seeing that, I like it here (the forum as a whole)
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are still underrated, too IMO
shiftael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftael
*gawrsh* awww shucks, thanks.. even before seeing that, I like it here (the forum as a whole)
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are still underrated, too IMO
We no longer like you.
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:30 PM   #74 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default




Yes i do.
He may not but he likes GG allin..soooo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:31 PM   #75 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

be nice
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:33 PM   #76 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default



Actually considering the fact you actually know GG was in a band.
I don't hate you for liking him.
It bugs me when people go "OmFg im punx GG 4 Lief?! wha?! who r the murder junkies?!?!"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:42 PM   #77 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

I'm just kidding. GG is an aquired taste
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 10:46 PM   #78 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisonfire


Actually considering the fact you actually know GG was in a band.
I don't hate you for liking him.
It bugs me when people go "OmFg im punx GG 4 Lief?! wha?! who r the murder junkies?!?!"
I knwo he was in a band but was it that he aws in a lot of bands or after a certain point he began to run it? I'm sort of a late comer I don't liek ALL his stuff I like the Jabber's stuff the msot but now we're getting way off-topic of the original topic
shiftael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.