Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2017, 06:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
the worst guy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
This song is the clear winner, and it's a ****ing demo.

Maybe not the best but deffo Top 10 for me.

Some others:










__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:03 PM   #22 (permalink)
 
Plainview's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
i remember when i used to be wrong about things
Clearly you're wrong about that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel
The overuse of babe/baby, the lack of any sort of discernible originality, the melodrama and the general sense of an especially heinous sort of hardcore vapid stupidity all make me want to jab my eyes out with a drill-press and then hang myself from the CN Tower with an electrified rope that sends shocks in excess of 10,000 volts through my body as I slowly die. While listening to Dream Theater.
Plainview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
the worst guy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainview View Post
Clearly you're wrong about that.
I can't see any reason why somebody would actively dislike Grimes.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
 
Plainview's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I can't see any reason why somebody would actively dislike Grimes.
The worst kind of awful pretentious hipster without the chops to write any decent pop songs - hate the faux-experimental/artistic thing, she's nowhere near as exciting or interesting as everyone seems to think she is and their are far better art pop songwriters out there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel
The overuse of babe/baby, the lack of any sort of discernible originality, the melodrama and the general sense of an especially heinous sort of hardcore vapid stupidity all make me want to jab my eyes out with a drill-press and then hang myself from the CN Tower with an electrified rope that sends shocks in excess of 10,000 volts through my body as I slowly die. While listening to Dream Theater.
Plainview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,762
Default

Has she ever made a grime track?
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
the worst guy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,435
Default

Meh. Maybe you could name some artists I don't like as much, but I still don't see any reason to actively dislike her music.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:26 PM   #27 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Meh. Maybe you could name some artists I don't like as much, but I still don't see any reason to actively dislike her music.
I agree. You gotta have a stick in your ass not to think that video is pretty cool, at least.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:44 PM   #28 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,001
Default

__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Norg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,948
Default

Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:12 AM   #30 (permalink)
Rude gentleman
 
Blue Hawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 685
Default

No Lady Gaga?
__________________
Eliminate the right, eliminate the wrong, eliminate the weak, eliminate the strong.
Blue Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.