Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Punk > Hardcore & Emo
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2005, 09:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
accidental genius
 
EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,161
Default The Academy Is; sorry..



I feel incredibly lame, but I love The Academy Is.
They're tunes are so, so catchy.
I've listened to "Almost Here" atleast 10 times today.
If you're going to shit on me for dedicating a thread to such a "bad" band,
listen to "Almost Here" and then say something, biatch.




EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

OMG.
I LOVE THEM.
The lead singer has possibly the most beautiful smile EVER.
and as you said the tunes are hella catchy!



youuuuur bed room behaviorr was nevermore thennn checkmarks on bed postssssss

*dances*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bright F*cking Red
 
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,222
Default

*awaits frost's contribution to this thread*
__________________
How'd I end up here to begin with? I don't know.
Why do I start what I can't finish?
Oh please, don't barrage me with questions to all those ugly answers.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Frost
This band sucks
^
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
accidental genius
 
EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
*awaits frost's contribution to this thread*
uh oh.
what's that supposed to mean?
I'm not too familiar with his posts.
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
accidental genius
 
EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIsfitspunk
OMG.
I LOVE THEM.
The lead singer has possibly the most beautiful smile EVER.
and as you said the tunes are hella catchy!



youuuuur bed room behaviorr was nevermore thennn checkmarks on bed postssssss

*dances*
and I agree.
he's gorgeous.
his smile = amazingly pretty.
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

AND HE DIDNT WEAR HIS SHIRT IN THE VIDEO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE
uh oh.
what's that supposed to mean?
I'm not too familiar with his posts.
Means hes gonna make fun of the band and go on about *insert hardcore band no ones heard of* is the only good band out there.

Dont worry though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
accidental genius
 
EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIsfitspunk
Means hes gonna make fun of the band and go on about *insert hardcore band no ones heard of* is the only good band out there.

Dont worry though
sounds ***.
but I listen to alot of hardcore, too.
I just don't like to admit it.
Maybe.. I'll know the band.
And tell him off.
;o
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bright F*cking Red
 
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,222
Default

that would be excellent...
__________________
How'd I end up here to begin with? I don't know.
Why do I start what I can't finish?
Oh please, don't barrage me with questions to all those ugly answers.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE
sounds ***.
but I listen to alot of hardcore, too.
I just don't like to admit it.
Maybe.. I'll know the band.
And tell him off.
;o
You wont cuz the band is playing only in a garage and just got myspace but has some crazy obscure title so know one would stumble acrossed it =/

BATHTUBXCORE
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.