Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Punk > Hardcore & Emo
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2005, 03:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Muck Fusic
 
IamAlejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,575
Default Against Me-Searching for Former Clarity

Apparently it's leaked, but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone can find it and send it to me, I'll defenitely owe you one.
__________________
a man, a plan, a canal, panama
IamAlejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Not Impressed
 
All_Nite_Dinah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 741
Default

Try waiting for a bit and buying it and SUPPORTING the band instead of stealing there material.
__________________
If I cant dance I dont want to be part of your revolution.

DEATH TO FALSE DUDES!
All_Nite_Dinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Muck Fusic
 
IamAlejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,575
Default

I'd say a good 80% of the CD's I download I buy. The other 20% is mostly new stuff I download to hear a band I haven't heard before.

But thanks for telling me how to "support" bands. I just asked for a little help, not an ******* suggestion. But thanks anyway.
__________________
a man, a plan, a canal, panama
IamAlejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.