franz ferdinand - you could have it so much better... (rock, beatles) - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2005, 07:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
i am the cookie monster
 
marshmallowmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: in the middle of ****ing nowhere
Posts: 122
Default

i dont really know what era of music i listen to the most, maybe 90s, but then ill listen to other stuff like 60s and 70s
__________________

i don't wanna come back down from this cloud
marshmallowmonkey is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 09:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 7,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
I don`t understand where you get this 'i love the 80s thing' from. I`d say most of the stuff I listen to is from the 90s.But then I wouldn`t expect you to get facts correct when all you want to do is petty sniping.
i don't want to do petty sniping, but your comments on recent music really do bore me, that's all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowmonkey
i dont really know what era of music i listen to the most, maybe 90s, but then ill listen to other stuff like 60s and 70s
random
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 09:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,605
Default

I didn`t like ONE SONG

What the hell is your problem , am I not allowed an opinion now.I`ve said load of good things about recent releases. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your arse you`ll see that.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 09:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 7,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
I didn`t like ONE SONG

What the hell is your problem , am I not allowed an opinion now.I`ve said load of good things about recent releases. Maybe if you pulled your head out of your arse you`ll see that.
it's not even the fact that you don't like one song, if you had read my first post you would know that i don't much like the song either, it's the way you exaggerate, instead of saying "meh, it's not very good" you always say something like " listening to it makes my ears bleed". and you definetly haven't said LOADS of good things about recent music, you'd have to go searching with a fucking microscope to find something positive you've said, and even then it would be something like "meh, they're allright"
and i'm so glad i can still push your buttons....
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 09:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,605
Default

You don`t push any buttons sunshine.

I`ve never taken anything you say seriously , if some 14 year old kid who spends far too much time on NME.com started posting under your username I doubt anyone would even notice the difference.
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 10:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
i don't want to do petty sniping, but your comments on recent music really do bore me, that's all...
Your opinions on 80s music, punk, and emo based on all three bands that you've heard, really do bore me, that's all...
__________________
hookers with machineguns is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 11:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 7,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
Your opinions on 80s music, punk, and emo based on all three bands that you've heard, really do bore me, that's all...
ahh...here we go again, well, i'd have to say that i don't say much on punk except for what i said in the S.D. thread, i don't like the genre so i don't go in every punk thread and say how much it sucks or how much i don't like it, i don't say much on emo either, i've given screamo a try and had my say about it, one and only time i walked into a screamo thread, and i would say that as far as the 80's goes i've listened to more then 3 bands ( unfortunately )......so i would say that i know what i'm talking about if that's what you're insinuating....nice try though.....
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 01:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Your La-La-La Teacher
 
Josephine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The place I come from is full of people with cruel taste of music
Posts: 538
Default

Oh, you're so funny, all of you... Pissing each other again and again...
Why is it so hard for you to accept others opinion or taste in music?
And adidasss: You're way too sensitive with your threads... I mean, why do you think everybody's just trying to get his own back on you? Like there's nothing else left to do? This is a f***ing music forum! We're talking about...music.
Urban didn't go on you this time. It was you who attacked him... Anway, he's got a lot of positive things to say btw... Even about music!
Not that you should care. But you really should stop complaining about everybody and everything... You're not better than them. Not at all.

I like the new Franz Ferdinand single. Love the video. Looking foward to "You Could Have It So Much Better"...

I started a Franz thread like two month ago. Nobody of you recognized. Shame on you!
__________________
Urban for President... eh... EUROMOD!

Vote or die!
Josephine is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 02:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 7,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine
Oh, you're so funny, all of you... Pissing each other again and again...
Why is it so hard for you to accept others opinion or taste in music?
And adidasss: You're way too sensitive with your threads... I mean, why do you think everybody's just trying to get his own back on you? Like there's nothing else left to do? This is a f***ing music forum! We're talking about...music.
Urban didn't go on you this time. It was you who attacked him... Anway, he's got a lot of positive things to say btw... Even about music!
Not that you should care. But you really should stop complaining about everybody and everything... You're not better than them. Not at all.

I like the new Franz Ferdinand single. Love the video. Looking foward to "You Could Have It So Much Better"...

I started a Franz thread like two month ago. Nobody of you recognized. Shame on you!
listen girlie, arguing with urban is one of the few remaining fun things to do on this forum, if it wasn't for our constant animosity and bickering this forum would be a very dull place and you know it....and thank god this isn't one of those PC forums where everyone has to kiss each others ass and be nice to one another so that people wouldn't shun you, i'm expressing my opinion, if you don't like it....well what can i say....deal with it...and complaining about everything ? aren't you doing that right now? like you said, this is a forum.....and everyone is allowed to do and say what they will......
and me being better then them? well that's just a proven fact, if you don't believe me ask my mother....
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline  
Old 09-24-2005, 02:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Your La-La-La Teacher
 
Josephine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The place I come from is full of people with cruel taste of music
Posts: 538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
listen girlie,
Don't call me girlie, croatian boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
...arguing with urban is one of the few remaining fun things to do on this forum, if it wasn't for our constant animosity and bickering this forum would be a very dull place and you know it....and thank god this isn't one of those PC forums where everyone has to kiss each others ass and be nice to one another so that people wouldn't shun you, i'm expressing my opinion, if you don't like it....well what can i say....deal with it...and complaining about everything ? aren't you doing that right now? like you said, this is a forum.....and everyone is allowed to do and say what they will......
and me being better then them? well that's just a proven fact, if you don't believe me ask my mother....
If it was fun to argue with Urban why would you take every statement as a personal insult?
And what you're doing at present is not "expressing your opinion" it's just pissing. And I am complaining? I'm not the one who feels pissed right now.

And btw: Mothers naturally start lying when it comes to their little sweethearts...
__________________
Urban for President... eh... EUROMOD!

Vote or die!
Josephine is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.