Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #111 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

The Music Slut: We're Awesome!: Zack Braff To Play Elliott Smith In '08 Biopic?

this is just a complete rumor, but apparently an 08 biopic is in the works. With Zack Braff as Elliott.

sorry if this was old.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #112 (permalink)
enchanted.
 
ArtistInTheAmbulance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: cornwailles, angleterre.
Posts: 2,537
Default

i seriously really really bigly would HATE zack braff afterwards if he were to play elliott.
& i love zack braff.
but. as the buttend of all jokes.
not as a serious actor or a beautiful person.

that had better be a shitting rumour & nowt else.
__________________
shake your wings like theyre laced with sound!
ArtistInTheAmbulance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #113 (permalink)
Pepper Emergency!
 
Strummer521's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
The Music Slut: We're Awesome!: Zack Braff To Play Elliott Smith In '08 Biopic?

this is just a complete rumor, but apparently an 08 biopic is in the works. With Zack Braff as Elliott.

sorry if this was old.
God I hope not. I love Braff, but he's established a persona that'd make him completely unbelievable as Smith. Maybe they should let the kid who played Dwayne in Little Miss Sunshine age a couple years and then cast him.

Todd Louiso's performance in High Fidelity hints that he'd be good for the role, as long as they completely changed his appearance, and he was younger.
__________________
"Caffeine is so ridiculous right now."
RZA
Strummer521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 07:22 PM   #114 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521 View Post
God I hope not. I love Braff, but he's established a persona that'd make him completely unbelievable as Smith. Maybe they should let the kid who played Dwayne in Little Miss Sunshine age a couple years and then cast him.

Todd Louiso's performance in High Fidelity hints that he'd be good for the role, as long as they completely changed his appearance, and he was younger.
or the guy who played snape in harry potter.


Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:41 PM   #115 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

The Life Of Mr Misery? You'd think they could pick a better title. I'm not really going to be looking forward to all the hot topic kids and shit freaking out over elliott which they probably will once its released.

And I can't picture him as Elliott at all...The harry potter dude or Zack Braff.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:45 PM   #116 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

you have to admit snape does look similar to him..

i doubt it will actually get made though, but i would like to see a documentary on him as opposed to something like that.

lol, i didnt realize it was being called "life of mr.misery" haha.

o crap, thats not a good sign.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #117 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Snape does, but its his acting i've seen him in the harry potters movie and one other, and his voice would be too hard to ignore because its the opposite of elliott.

And there has been a documentary (sort of) called Strange Parallel, which is interesting to watch despite some weird shit in it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #118 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Snape does, but its his acting i've seen him in the harry potters movie and one other, and his voice would be too hard to ignore because its the opposite of elliott.

And there has been a documentary (sort of) called Strange Parallel, which is interesting to watch despite some weird shit in it.
can you give me a link to it(prays it isnt a torrent).

I wasn't serious about the snape thing by the way >_>
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #119 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

YouTube - Strange Parallel
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #120 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
wtf was with the robot hand?
what was the metaphor?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.