Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #411 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
I could hook you up if you'd like.
I know it's a bit late but, I have his entire discography. I didn't mean to be misleading but, what I meant was I didn't care much for his other releases, sorry.
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #412 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I know it's a bit late but, I have his entire discography. I didn't mean to be misleading but, what I meant was I didn't care much for his other releases, sorry.
You my friend are insane in the membrane.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #413 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
You my friend are insane in the membrane.
Maybe they'll grow on me... I don't know but, I feel kind of bad for not liking his other albums... should I?
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #414 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Yes........... yes you should
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #415 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
GravitySlips's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,578
Default

nah don't feel bad

elliott smith is pretty dire. i mean, he's ok, but there's much better music to be listening to. don't feel bad my friend!
GravitySlips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #416 (permalink)
Unrepentant Ass-Mod
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,920
Default

^^ lol

This forum would disinter and fellate Elliott if given the chance.
__________________
first.am
lucifer_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #417 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

If we're going to talk about bands musicbanter overrates lets talk about Radiohead.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #418 (permalink)
Unrepentant Ass-Mod
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,920
Default

A FEW members (read: dac, sweet_nothing) exercise themselves to do so. Most of us don't store them in such high esteem.

I'm perfectly content with my minimal attachment to Radiohead.
__________________
first.am
lucifer_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:31 PM   #419 (permalink)
Occams Razor
 
Son of JayJamJah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: End of the Earth
Posts: 2,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
^^ lol

This forum would disinter and fellate Elliott if given the chance.
Such pretty vocabulary used in such an ugly way.

either\or is my favorite, but I'm still not seeing what some of you do. Iguess I caught on too late.
__________________
Me, Myself and I United as One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #420 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
A FEW members (read: dac, sweet_nothing) exercise themselves to do so. Most of us don't store them in such high esteem.

I'm perfectly content with my minimal attachment to Radiohead.
I dont like Radiohead that much. In fact my interest with them is starting to fade. =\
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.