Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Indie & Alternative
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 07:19 PM   #111 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
What, like Land's End? I guess it's stupid to contradict you on your opinion on Enchanted, but it just sounds like filler to me.
Yeah have you even listened to Land's End? The last several minutes are nothing but outro noise and Lycanthropy has Epilogue which is also just an outro. You probably don't like Enchanted because you can't appreciate the piano side to Patrick's music even though some of his most beautiful material is piano driven, Penzance, Ari's Song, Pumpkin Soup, etc.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #112 (permalink)
I'm a figure of forgotten
 
lucylamppost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: canada
Posts: 349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Y some of his most beautiful material is piano driven, Penzance, Ari's Song, Pumpkin Soup, etc.
I agree




patrick wolf music is original
I love his music
To me it seems like he is evolving with each album
I love the imagery in his music

My favorite album by him is Lycanthropy








He also looks like my good friend steve
__________________

lucylamppost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:09 PM   #113 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Yeah have you even listened to Land's End? The last several minutes are nothing but outro noise and Lycanthropy has Epilogue which is also just an outro. You probably don't like Enchanted because you can't appreciate the piano side to Patrick's music even though some of his most beautiful material is piano driven, Penzance, Ari's Song, Pumpkin Soup, etc.
Read my post. I don't have aproblem with outro type stuff(A lot of which is filler), just filler. Land's End isn't filler. Epilogue is, but I never mentioned it.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #114 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Read my post. I don't have aproblem with outro type stuff(A lot of which is filler), just filler. Land's End isn't filler. Epilogue is, but I never mentioned it.
If you don't have a problem with outros why do you have a problem with Finale and Epilogue? That's what they're meant to be, outros.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:27 PM   #115 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Because I don't like them. Just because I dislike a lot of outros doesn't mean I dislike all outros.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:50 PM   #116 (permalink)
down the rabbit hole
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the mountain called monkey
Posts: 764
Default

anyone have ups for this winds album... all i can find is his most recent work
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 08:59 PM   #117 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Now, now, this an ups free forum...
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:14 PM   #118 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
under's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,056
Default

fr'seriosuly. anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Because I don't like them. Just because I dislike a lot of outros doesn't mean I dislike all outros.
i dislike a lot myself. there are a few outros i find very impressive but some are just. blegh. you know...
under is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:22 AM   #119 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

I have finally got around to listening to WIND IN THE WIRES . Highly impressed I have to say even better than LYCANTHROPY which I really like.
__________________

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:07 AM   #120 (permalink)
Reformed Jackass
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awriterslastresort View Post
fr'seriosuly. anyways



i dislike a lot myself. there are a few outros i find very impressive but some are just. blegh. you know...
Yah, most are filler but their outro status doesn't make them filler.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.