Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2020, 06:19 PM   #3091 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,730
Default

I just had to look up if bananas are poisonous to dogs (they're not) cause I was just eating a banana and gave the last piece to my dog and was confronted by a look I've seen several times on a dog once given a piece of banana: pure confusion. Like, dogs accept bananas into their mouth, look like they've just been given something unfathomable, don't chew, sometimes spit it out, but then eventually eat it anyway. I've never seen dogs react this way to any other food they're willing to eat and it fascinates me.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 06:35 PM   #3092 (permalink)
Taylor Than Gayer Smith
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I just had to look up if bananas are poisonous to dogs (they're not) cause I was just eating a banana and gave the last piece to my dog and was confronted by a look I've seen several times on a dog once given a piece of banana: pure confusion. Like, dogs accept bananas into their mouth, look like they've just been given something unfathomable, don't chew, sometimes spit it out, but then eventually eat it anyway. I've never seen dogs react this way to any other food they're willing to eat and it fascinates me.
You eat bananas? Gay.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 07:02 PM   #3093 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,730
Default

I'll bet you eat chocolate covered bananas to cuck your boyfriend.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 07:21 PM   #3094 (permalink)
Taylor Than Gayer Smith
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,473
Default

Hahahaha
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 07:37 PM   #3095 (permalink)
Cult of The Snowbringer
 
Raime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I just had to look up if bananas are poisonous to dogs (they're not) cause I was just eating a banana and gave the last piece to my dog and was confronted by a look I've seen several times on a dog once given a piece of banana: pure confusion. Like, dogs accept bananas into their mouth, look like they've just been given something unfathomable, don't chew, sometimes spit it out, but then eventually eat it anyway. I've never seen dogs react this way to any other food they're willing to eat and it fascinates me.
I do this with my rabbits. I'll share a banana with them, and it's pretty adorable to watch them try and get as many big bites out of it before I have to take it away as fruits are supposed to be given to rabbits sparingly.

Does anyone have a dog or cat that angrily eats vegatables?
__________________
Choice Club Music Journal

Awful trash that I listen to

Awful trash that I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?
Raime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 07:48 PM   #3096 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raime View Post
I do this with my rabbits. I'll share a banana with them, and it's pretty adorable to watch them try and get as many big bites out of it before I have to take it away as fruits are supposed to be given to rabbits sparingly.

Does anyone have a dog or cat that angrily eats vegatables?
lol From what small amounts of videos I've seen of rabbit pets they seem to be unrecognized hilarious douchebags. This is colored of course by my history of being out in the backyard at night smoking a cigarette and hearing wild rabbits fighting and producing the most horrifying, demonic scream I've ever heard. A scream that literally spooks me and makes me want to go back inside the house lest the devil come for me even though I know it's just bunnies. Creatures that produce such an evil sound can't be good people. Even cats at their worst don't sound as malevolent as fighting rabbits by any stretch of the imagination.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 07:58 PM   #3097 (permalink)
Taylor Than Gayer Smith
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,473
Default

Did you ever read Watership Down?
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 08:00 PM   #3098 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,730
Default

A bit of it as a kid. Remember almost nothing.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 08:22 PM   #3099 (permalink)
Cult of The Snowbringer
 
Raime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
lol From what small amounts of videos I've seen of rabbit pets they seem to be unrecognized hilarious douchebags. This is colored of course by my history of being out in the backyard at night smoking a cigarette and hearing wild rabbits fighting and producing the most horrifying, demonic scream I've ever heard. A scream that literally spooks me and makes me want to go back inside the house lest the devil come for me even though I know it's just bunnies. Creatures that produce such an evil sound can't be good people. Even cats at their worst don't sound as malevolent as fighting rabbits by any stretch of the imagination.
I had to separate the babies a few weeks ago as they are sexually mature, and the male gave the female a pretty good gash on the mouth through the divider we put up. Male rabbits can be absolute *******s when they want to mate, they rip out fur from the female's back, nip at them, ect. Unless rabbits are bonded, they pretty much will fight, and maim each other. It's pretty crazy that my two cats are fine with all 4 rabbits and the latter will go up to the former. If you want to see how violent a rabbit can be, just introduce it to it's own kind.
__________________
Choice Club Music Journal

Awful trash that I listen to

Awful trash that I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?
Raime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 08:51 PM   #3100 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,730
Default

*headbangs*
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.