Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2007, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 0
Default Salutations

The name's Velda Jo. I'm seventeen.
I'm currently attending high school as a junior, and thankfully next year will be my last. I plan to go to college and study either in graphic design or computer programming.

I have a love for animals, and I tend to favor them a lot more than I do people. In my spare time I enjoy reading and I freak out if I'm without a book. I also like photography, playing video games (mostly MMORPG's & RPG's), watching good films, drinking cappuccino, thrifting, and contemplating what I would do if there was a world wide zombie plague infestation. Oh, and ganking Alliance. ^___^

Yes, I'm rather nerdy. Get over it, as you should.
Nosferotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 7,520
Default

Welcome to the boards..what's your music taste?
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm | Goodreads | Letterboxd
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Welcome to the boards..what's your music taste?
Anything from Bright Eyes to Cradle of Filth. I listen to what I like, but I consider myself a true metal lover at heart. 90% of the music I listen to is a variety of metal (glam, thrash, black, death, and power metal) and the other 10% consists of obscure bands that don't really fit into the majority of what I listen to (indie, industrial, techno).

I'm extremely picky when it comes to my noise, but not close-minded.
Nosferotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 7,520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferotica View Post
but not close-minded.
Sweet.
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm | Goodreads | Letterboxd
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,698
Default

Welcome to MB Nosferotica.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Imperfectly Perfect
 
Kevorkian Logic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,289
Default

Salutations!

Like Charlotte's Web!
__________________
"it is only through a limitless accumulation of the imperfect that a certain type of perfection can be attained"
Kevorkian Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
not really
 
Sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,214
Default

oi what videogames?

did you see the trailer for starcraft 2...hella tight
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 0
Default

Online? I play World of Warcraft.
& on gaming consoles, mostly RPG's, as well. You know, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, the usual.

Although, I do confess to playing alot of Pokemon Pearl on DS, as of late.
Nosferotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.