|05-30-2007, 10:30 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Tx
This seems like an decent forum
But I may have some problems with these ones.
3. “Flaming” other members;
4. The excessive use of profane words;
5. Abusing the Management in any manner;
7. Posts in a particular forum need to stay on topic.
8. Users may not post or upload content that is obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, or otherwise offensive.
9. Offensive words or language will not be tolerated.
10. Be respectful of other users and don't attack someone personally.
How do I gain some E-spect if I can't flame? How strict are the rules held?
|05-30-2007, 10:50 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2005
Add to those ^ ...creating threads in the correct forum.
Flaming is ok, providing it's good humoured.
Swearing is fine, providing it's not insulting.
Abusing the management is punishable by death.
All in all, it's a pretty relaxed forum.
Respect is gained from knowing your music.
Welcome to MB Bane.
|05-30-2007, 11:44 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Slavic gay sauce
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Abu Dhabi
Welcome...ease up on the one-sentence posts though...they're kinda retarded.
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.
|05-30-2007, 03:15 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Its basically only accepted in the emo forum, welcome.
|05-30-2007, 04:01 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Dat's Der Bunny!
Join Date: Jul 2006
"I found it eventually, at the bottom of a locker in a disused laboratory, with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard". Ever thought of going into Advertising?"
- Arthur Dent