Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Listen to Blur also while your at it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Groupie
 
AshuhLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 16
Default

Yes Sir!
-Army Salute thing.-

I have a feeling being on this forum is going to open millions of musical doors.

You should just send me Blur, I'm lazy. =[
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
And accepting people's opinions goes both ways.
AshuhLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Da Hiphopopotamus
 
sweet_nothing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Posts: 4,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshuhLee View Post
Yes Sir!
-Army Salute thing.-

I have a feeling being on this forum is going to open millions of musical doors.

You should just send me Blur, I'm lazy. =[
It really will, but in a good way. And I'll send you some stuff.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
America does folk, hardcore and mathrock better and that's 90% of what I give 2 shits on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
Groupie
 
AshuhLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 16
Default

It's good 'cause I'm always open to more music.

And good, good. 'cause I hate dling stuff, lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
And accepting people's opinions goes both ways.
AshuhLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Zunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 18
Default

welcome to hell XD
__________________
FUN IS MY RELIGION - R.E.M.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=SnbwuKYnk_Q
watch this plz
Zunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 4,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
D: You havent heard all of Viva la Vida? Best thing theyve done since A Rush of Blood to the Head.
Is it really? In that case I will have to check it out. I don really like Parachutes, X&Y is OK but Rush Of Blood is a great album. When it first came out I had it on repeat for months and I've just been listening to it about half an hour ago.

Welcome, by the way! I'm not hijacking your thread
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
Groupie
 
AshuhLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 16
Default

Hell, eh? I think I can handle it. I've been a part of a forum for three years and it's REALLY starting to die, I need something to do, lmfao.

And thank you to both of you. =]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
And accepting people's opinions goes both ways.
AshuhLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:23 AM   #18 (permalink)
you wouldn't like me
 
pianokeys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
Finally another Coldplay fan on this site!
I like Coldplay, but I'll never admit it, nor will I admit I secretly have a crush on Chris Martin.

P.S. Welcome, I love the 'music is my boyfriend' avatar
pianokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.