|02-21-2009, 03:09 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Hello (sound cliche enough?)
Hello there, I'm (obviously) new here =] I've been looking for a music forum, and this seems like a good place as any. I don't know exactly what to say, so I guess I'll just start with my favorite artists. (note: The order does not reflect my placement of them, just what comes into my head first)
1. Emilie Simon (I'm listening to her as I write this)
3. Sarah Blasko
5. Dresden Dolls (and Amanda Palmer's Solo Album)
6. Persephone's Bees
7. Janelle Monae (God I love Metropolis)
8. CSS (I prefer Donkey to Cansei de Ser Sexi, and am probably the only one)
10. Rasputina (absolutely fantastic band, I love Cellos)
12. Lily Allen
13. Utada Hikaru
14. The Grates
15. Gravy Train!!!! (they can't sing, but I love them to death)
16. Kate Havnevik
17. The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack =P
19. Lenka (Her whole album is amazing)
20. Farin Urlaub Racing Team (I love music, no matter the language)
So that's all I'll leave you with for now, ask any questions, I'll be glad to answer =P
|02-22-2009, 03:41 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Registered Jimmy Rustler
Join Date: Sep 2007
Also I saw NASA live last summer and they put on a wild show. They had tons of hot dancers and Anthony Kiedas in a gorilla suit as they played and danced in space suits.
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
*Flakes on Dates to go Hoop crew*
Power: Yamaha Rx-v363
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's, 2 Pioneer HPM-60's
Headphones: Audio Technica M50, Sony MDR-XB500
|02-25-2009, 03:16 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Juicious Maximus III
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
every fourth person in CA is obese and in general, every woman should have boobers. Now we can calculate the chance of knockers.
P(has boobies) = P(is a woman) + P(Is an obese man with mantits)Welcome to MB, Feign.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Last edited by tore; 02-25-2009 at 03:46 AM.
|02-25-2009, 11:55 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2009
toretorden: No wonder we're 80% guys when you welcome people like that!
Oh, and welcome Feign. ^^
Watch my "32 songs in 8 minutes" acoustic medley here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm9L60YBj3s&fmt=18