Just saying hello - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 05:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Default Just saying hello

Hello

My name is Catherine and I've just joined. Into most genres, but favourites are World and New-Age. It's good to be here
EternalEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,075
Default

well, hello

you're pretty busy for a new poster

what are your fave bands?
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalEarth View Post
Hello

My name is Catherine and I've just joined. Into most genres, but favourites are World and New-Age. It's good to be here
Welcome Catherine, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Po.

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 04-23-2012 at 01:08 PM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Default

Sorry for not replying... been rather busy with college. Oooh, fave bands/artists? Clannad, Enya, Green Day, Simon and Garkfunkel, Dead Can Dance, The Beatles, Mindless Self Indulgence, Gustav Holst etc to name just a few.
EternalEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,107
Default

Thats pretty eclectic!
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalEarth View Post
Sorry for not replying... been rather busy with college. Oooh, fave bands/artists? Clannad, Enya, Green Day, Simon and Garkfunkel, Dead Can Dance, The Beatles, Mindless Self Indulgence, Gustav Holst etc to name just a few.
The Planets roolz!!!!

which is your favourite planet?

mine is Mars
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.