Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2016, 03:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
TheLhix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Under the keys of my keyboard like a troll under a bridge
Posts: 79
Default

Hello! I am new as well. So I was just saying hello. I have seen you around a little bit
__________________
Threads
http://www.musicbanter.com/rock-meta...ew-thread.html (Modern Metal Review Thread)
Journals:
http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...ale-balls.html (Lhix's Basket of Discolored Grayscale Balls)
TheLhix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,565
Default

Waddup?
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 12:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Beatbyheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLhix View Post
Hello! I am new as well. So I was just saying hello. I have seen you around a little bit
Nice to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
Waddup?
Just making music and playing video games.
You rate music? Could you rate mine in the right way so I won't get yelled at like today? You see I made a thread I really didn't want to spam my music i was just wanting a review so I could get better.
Beatbyheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatbyheart View Post
Just making music and playing video games.
You rate music? Could you rate mine in the right way so I won't get yelled at like today? You see I made a thread I really didn't want to spam my music i was just wanting a review so I could get better.
Lol, are you referring to my rateyourmusic page in my sig? That's a website where you can catalog, review, and rate your music, hence the title.

But to answer your question, yes, I do rate music. PM me the deets to your soundcloud. Sorry, but you'll have to wait and prove yourself here if you want to post your tunes. This site gets many a spammer, so we don't take chances.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.