Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2016, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,859
Default

You know I hate you, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
You know I hate you, right?
You'd like me if you knew me better.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 02:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,236
Default

grindy's a big meanie. He made me change my avatar of a guy getting his head chopped off with a sword.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
grindy's a big meanie. He made me change my avatar of a guy getting his head chopped off with a sword.
I think that makes me more of a big pussy than a big meanie.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Komopingetmi
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 31,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
I think that makes me more of a big pussy than a big meanie.
Your pussyness inspires your evil.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,857
Default

What a letdown. I clicked this thread looking for THE GIF!
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
OQB
 
Olí Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
What a letdown. I clicked this thread looking for THE GIF!
He pussied out.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Olí Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Mord
 
Zhanteimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 4,857
Default

I can't remember exactly what that gif looks like...how does it go again?
__________________
Zhanteimi

LetsTalkMusic
Zhanteimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Welcome to MB!

@JTF: Don't do it. Seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Now you have to do it, dude.
I'm a little confused as to what led to this as I can't see JTF saying anything.

****in' nazi mods out here.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 12:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,859
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.