Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #10601 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE View Post
You rang?

Holy shit you're alive.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #10602 (permalink)
The Wetter The Better!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SH1TTY London Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,501
Default

yeah, just don't get around much

Truth be told I don't listen to much music that anyone would wanna talk about, so I don't drop by much

I miss it though
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #10603 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE View Post

Truth be told I don't listen to much music that anyone would wanna talk about, so I don't drop by much

I miss it though
Tell me about it!

You should post anyway MJ...
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #10604 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower Child View Post
This is me getting ready to be bedazzled by Foreigner. I was the youngest one there by a good 30 years. Great concert, though.

Without coming across creepy (unfortunately it probably will due to my advancing years), you are a very attractive young woman. I think someone can receive a compliment without any ulterior motive once in a while can't they?
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #10605 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Without coming across creepy (unfortunately it probably will due to my advancing years), you are a very attractive young woman. I think someone can receive a compliment without any ulterior motive once in a while can't they?
Pervert!
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #10606 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Pervert!
ROFL and exactly the sort of retort I have come to expect from you!
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #10607 (permalink)
Atchin' Akai
 
right-track's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Unamerica
Posts: 8,696
Default

I don't know what the fuss is about with this girl.
She's just standard MB female...gorgeous.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #10608 (permalink)
Man vs. Wild Turkey
 
ElephantSack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ATX
Posts: 947
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower Child View Post
This is me getting ready to be bedazzled by Foreigner. I was the youngest one there by a good 30 years. Great concert, though.

Foreigner, eh?



Did they give you Double Vision?
__________________
OF THE SUN
ElephantSack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #10609 (permalink)
daddy don't
 
Molecules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: the Wastes
Posts: 2,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDER JUNKIE View Post
yeah, just don't get around much

Truth be told I don't listen to much music that anyone would wanna talk about, so I don't drop by much

I miss it though
try us, your slightly nauseating .gifs were a fixture when i first joined, it's like a pair of old slippers
__________________

[SIZE="1"]Eff em
tumble her
Molecules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #10610 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
try us, your slightly nauseating .gifs were a fixture when i first joined, it's like a pair of old slippers
Nauseating?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.