Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #12011 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Not really, we say jumper too! I've never used the word sweater in my life. They're jumpers.
Well I learn something new everyday! I've never said sweater either, it sounds just wrong.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #12012 (permalink)
we are stardust
 
Astronomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
Well I learn something new everyday! I've never said sweater either, it sounds just wrong.
Yeah it took me several years of my life to find out what the hell a sweater was. We say tracksuit pants or trackpants instead of sweatpants as well. I'm guessing you say the same... seeing as we pretty much got everything from the Brits!
__________________
Astronomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #12013 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProggyMan View Post
Helps that you're quite the handsome devil.
Jew Retreat:


Raising the bar.
You look older in every picture.
Stop growing so quickly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #12014 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 188
Default

chillin ...just put in the new plywood walls..
Attached Thumbnails
Member Picture Gallery-cybersex.jpg  
Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #12015 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver View Post
chillin ...just put in the new plywood walls..
http://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/41...look-like.html

We have a special thread designated for joke pictures, post in there next time.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #12016 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Yeah it took me several years of my life to find out what the hell a sweater was. We say tracksuit pants or trackpants instead of sweatpants as well. I'm guessing you say the same... seeing as we pretty much got everything from the Brits!
Haha yeah! We don't say pants but we say Tracksuit Bottoms, which is close enough It's funny how we have similar words, yet live on opposite sides of the world from each other.


*Is astounded.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #12017 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
http://www.musicbanter.com/lounge/41...look-like.html

We have a special thread designated for joke pictures, post in there next time.
Wouldn't you feel horrible if that was them, though? xD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #12018 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Wouldn't you feel horrible if that was them, though? xD
Nope.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #12019 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Nope.
=[ Nevermindthen.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #12020 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 188
Default

I'm tying my noose as we speak, thx.
Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.