Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #14121 (permalink)
Al Dente
 
SATCHMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
It's blurry.
You mean... taken-by-a-four-year-old blurry ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord
And if you're getting bored then feel free to go give Eddie Vedder a handjob.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #14122 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
No, but she did take this one:

You know it's funny, my aunt and uncle have nearly the exact same picture as you here Satch. What gave it away was the upside down sunglasses. I wish I didn't delete my Facebook account or else I could have dragged it up for comparative purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I thought I should be a pretentious twat and pose for you all.
Holy shit Lee, are you bouncing now? Is that your night job?
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #14123 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I thought I should be a pretentious twat and pose for you all.
thats an awfully precarious stack of music you have there.
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #14124 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trace87 View Post
thats an awfully precarious stack of music you have there.
That's just the music I can get on my shelves. I have a unit full of CD's just below, probably around 3x as much.

Loathsome Pete: Yeah working Night Shifts has certainly toned me up lol. shifting 7,000kg's from a lorry 4 times a week has trimmed me down somewhat!
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:17 PM   #14125 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
You know it's funny, my aunt and uncle have nearly the exact same picture as you here Satch. What gave it away was the upside down sunglasses. I wish I didn't delete my Facebook account or else I could have dragged it up for comparative purposes.



Holy shit Lee, are you bouncing now? Is that your night job?
Actually I think you can still access your Facebook account. If you try to log in, you will realize they never deleted it but simply disabled it should you change your mind. At least, that's what happened to me when I thought I deleted mine. Give it try!
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #14126 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I thought I should be a pretentious twat and pose for you all.
I'm...too sexy for my hair... that's why it won't grow back.. yeah baby yea-heaaah.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #14127 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Actually I think you can still access your Facebook account. If you try to log in, you will realize they never deleted it but simply disabled it should you change your mind. At least, that's what happened to me when I thought I deleted mine. Give it try!
U have a 2 week 'cooling off ' period before they permanently delete your account. I DID have FB for family connection but still had to get rid of it. so u can still rescue your account if needs be.
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #14128 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I'm...too sexy for my hair... that's why it won't grow back.. yeah baby yea-heaaah.
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #14129 (permalink)
Ba and Be.
 
jackhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: This Is England
Posts: 17,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I'm...too sexy for my hair... that's why it won't grow back.. yeah baby yea-heaaah.
Lol. Don't deny the crush
__________________

A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #14130 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
U have a 2 week 'cooling off ' period before they permanently delete your account. I DID have FB for family connection but still had to get rid of it. so u can still rescue your account if needs be.
Hmm... I'm pretty sure it was longer than 2 weeks before I rescued mine. But I dunno.. I can't trust my sense of time anymore.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.