Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 09:20 AM   #14371 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

I hate it when people tag me on Facebook without asking me first. I've had to untag myself in some really embarrassing drunken photo's. ****ing people.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:23 AM   #14372 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Aww those are the best ones.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #14373 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleigh. View Post
Aww those are the best ones.
Sometimes, depending how sloppy I am.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:43 AM   #14374 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Most of my favourite photos of me are drunk, because then I can laugh at them instead of being the typical girl by "OMG I LOOK A STATE" 8-) which is ****ing annoying and boring
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:39 PM   #14375 (permalink)
( ̄ー ̄)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
I hate it when people tag me on Facebook without asking me first. I've had to untag myself in some really embarrassing drunken photo's. ****ing people.
Well then, just don't let them take pictures of you! Or better yet, sit at home all night and play WoW!
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:11 PM   #14376 (permalink)
Seemingly Silenced
 
crash_override's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 2,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Well then, just don't let them take pictures of you! Or better yet, sit at home all night and play WoW!
Never played it, and I normally do avoid pictures unless I approve of them. But sometimes when I get sloppy as hell I can't keep track of everyone with a camera.
__________________
My MB music journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #14377 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
downwardspiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 729
Default

oh man, i totally inflict this forum with my pictures but i have no where else to post them. this picture makes my life cos of my friend lewis' face in the corner.

__________________


downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #14378 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

That's bat country right thur.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #14379 (permalink)
FakingSuicideForApplause
 
Dr.Seussicide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: I live in a van down by the river
Posts: 1,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
oh man, i totally inflict this forum with my pictures but i have no where else to post them. this picture makes my life cos of my friend lewis' face in the corner.

Honestly, I was getting kinda scared scrolling down, because it looks like one of those pics where a penis might be accidentally sneaking out.
__________________
I'll stay if I ever could, and pick up your pieces babe, because there's never a perfect day.

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:57 PM   #14380 (permalink)
love will tear you apart
 
TheCunningStunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 5,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post
Honestly, I was getting kinda scared scrolling down, because it looks like one of those pics where a penis might be accidentally sneaking out.
You say scared, but you mean aroused.
__________________
I don't feel and I feel great.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.