Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #16191 (permalink)
"Hermione-Lite"
 
Arya Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York.
Posts: 3,024
Default

It would make me not want to get him angry.
Trolls beware.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
I'm down with Jesus, in that case.


MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #16192 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 4,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
You are a flourescent armband away from being a doorman, congratulations lol
I swear to God that the night the photo in the suit was taken, I was mistaken for a bouncer. It's taken in the pub toilets.

It happens all the time, when I'm standing just outside to smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Aww I love the suit one!!

And the others, but the suit is my favourite.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Good to have visuals now man .
hehe well there are other photos of me here, one in the official gallery. But they were really old.
__________________

Last.FM | Blank Slate | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #16193 (permalink)
#based
 
EvilChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: (Near) London, England
Posts: 437
Default

Its the shaved head, and generally intimidating frame. Most doormen are either skinny runts who enjoy having power of being able to turn you away ("no trainers"... when going into a Yates' wine lodge?.. on a fancy dress night?.. behave), or blokes who look like they can really handle themselves. You fit in the second category. I'd not like to spill your drink, lets put it that way
EvilChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #16194 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 4,922
Default

Hehe, I'd probably end up buying you a drink if you knocked mine over. I actually did once attend an SIA course though, but I never finished it. I could probably work the doors if I wanted to, I just don't want to.
__________________

Last.FM | Blank Slate | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #16195 (permalink)
#based
 
EvilChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: (Near) London, England
Posts: 437
Default

Just so you know, I'm not an attractive woman... there'd be no point in buying me a drink lol.

Last saturday the place I was out drinking in had a bit of trouble in it about 20 minutes after I'd left, the doorman came in to try and break up a scuffle and kick out the troublemakers and one of them got stabbed. So I dont blame you for not wanting to work the doors. Drunk people are annoying lol
EvilChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #16196 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict
 
s_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
It would make me not want to get him angry.
Trolls beware.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
Hehe, I'd probably end up buying you a drink if you knocked mine over. I actually did once attend an SIA course though, but I never finished it. I could probably work the doors if I wanted to, I just don't want to.
You're a good man by my standards.
But then I'm a wuss .
__________________
Click here to see my collection
s_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #16197 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourmeanother View Post
Plus your two pals both are rockin' the eyes closed look. You look like the sober driver next to a bunch of hammered people there haha.
The guy next to me was looking at the kafuffle going on between the barmaid and such. You're ridiculously right about them being moagered and me being driver. I wish I got paid on a Thursday and not a Friday


Also loving the photos Neil, especially the suit one. Looking smart.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:31 PM   #16198 (permalink)
Facilitator
 
VEGANGELICA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Where people kill 30 million pigs per year
Posts: 1,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post

SUIT UP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
I swear to God that the night the photo in the suit was taken, I was mistaken for a bouncer. It's taken in the pub toilets.
Mojo! You look a lot different somehow than in the photo I remember of you standing by that sign near some quaint street. Is it your hair? (Or lack thereof? )

You *do* look like a bouncer here...a well-dressed bouncer not to be messed with. Funny, how appearances can be so deceiving. Either that, or my stereotypes about bouncers' personalities are all wrong!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan:
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #16199 (permalink)
Anxiety Hangover
 
Buzzov*en's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Gardenia
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
Just so you know, I'm not an attractive woman... there'd be no point in buying me a drink lol.

Last saturday the place I was out drinking in had a bit of trouble in it about 20 minutes after I'd left, the doorman came in to try and break up a scuffle and kick out the troublemakers and one of them got stabbed. So I dont blame you for not wanting to work the doors. Drunk people are annoying lol
Sounds like my Wednesday night minus the stabbing part.
A friend of mine was stabbed outside of the bar I normally go to by a taxi driver because he was short money.
__________________

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:03 AM   #16200 (permalink)
Melancholia Eternally
 
Mojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 4,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post

Also loving the photos Neil, especially the suit one. Looking smart.
Cheers Kay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Mojo! You look a lot different somehow than in the photo I remember of you standing by that sign near some quaint street. Is it your hair? (Or lack thereof? )

You *do* look like a bouncer here...a well-dressed bouncer not to be messed with. Funny, how appearances can be so deceiving. Either that, or my stereotypes about bouncers' personalities are all wrong!
Well, there is a lack of hair. But I had a hat covering it in that photo anyway.

Nah, 8 out of 10 bouncers are dicks I would say. If a bouncer is doing his job properly then he's there to be responsible for everyone inside and to keep the place safe. If he doesn't do his job properly then he's a power-drunk dickhead with a God complex. Unfortunately I meet the latter more often than the former!
__________________

Last.FM | Blank Slate | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.