Member Picture Gallery - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #19331 (permalink)
Stoned and Jammin' Out
 
Mrd00d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California; Eugene, OR; mobile
Posts: 1,602
Default

Well Po, it's not just you. The thing about connections in your body - I get that a bit too. Especially since playing with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. During, definitely, but ever after as well, in a lesser way. But needless to say when I smoke, I really start to notice my jaw and I've scared myself thinking too much about the stuff. The weight and feel of clothes also, for lack of a better phrase, bugs me. Luckily it's not every time, but I try not to think about stuff like that any more.

As far as smiling and/or laughing necessarily when I'm lit, I actually am stone-faced like Screen13 more often than not. That's why I guessed that. My chinese eyes really show when I smile, but I could pass for sober with a straight face.
__________________
Mrd00d's Last.fm

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #19332 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,621
Default

I smoke weed too much to hit the giggles, I mainly just talk **** and smile.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #19333 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,107
Default

The art of **** talkery is a delicate and refined art. One I have perfected to such a degree, that I never laugh, no matter how outlandish and retarded it gets.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #19334 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,621
Default

I'm deadly serious when I'm **** talking, all the time. Then I'll think about how crazy I sounded then laugh because I'm high. Always the same cycle.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #19335 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,107
Default

You should like... record that ****, me and this other stoner friend of mine are gonna start a youtube channel soon and play elevator jazz music in the backround while we have intellectual conversations about space wolves and ancient Mesopotamia and other stuff in strong Irish accents.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #19336 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

The most profound thought I've ever had while high was "I wonder if they've started putting more electrical sockets into new houses to accommodate the expansion of technology in the home."

Edit: I know it word for word because I took the time to write it down.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #19337 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,107
Default

Anyone ever see like...colours and shapes in their head when they are really stoned?
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #19338 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
The most profound thought I've ever had while high was "I wonder if they've started putting more electrical sockets into new houses to accommodate the expansion of technology in the home."

Edit: I know it word for word because I took the time to write it down.
Does this mean you've never lived in an old home or does it mean you've never lived in a new home?
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #19339 (permalink)
Stoned and Jammin' Out
 
Mrd00d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern California; Eugene, OR; mobile
Posts: 1,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
You should like... record that ****, me and this other stoner friend of mine are gonna start a youtube channel soon and play elevator jazz music in the backround while we have intellectual conversations about space wolves and ancient Mesopotamia and other stuff in strong Irish accents.
I'd watch you guys!
__________________
Mrd00d's Last.fm

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #19340 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Does this mean you've never lived in an old home or does it mean you've never lived in a new home?
Haha, good point. I've never lived in a new home. "New" implying that it was built within the last 30 years.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.