Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #21311 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

I'd love to go to Disneyland or just America in general would be great.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #21312 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
Exoskeletal.....that puppy is simply precious

time for my yearly Disneyland photo



i waited in line with my awesome Maleficent shirt in hopes that they would let me get a picture of me strangling Princess Aurora....but they weren't having it ....still overall it was a great trip



also found my new favorite off site attraction.....Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar!

thanks again Fred for picking me up at the airport and hanging out for a few drinks and conversation!

now back to my dull banal life
Trader Sam's what a great place to retreat. No need for the thanks man, pleasure to meet you bro. $400 on a painting and couldn't step up $50 for your friends record? HEH Glad you had a good time.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #21313 (permalink)
Still sends his reguards.
 
bob.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Trying to get out of the cat town....
Posts: 5,002
Default

^HA!

i refuse to spend that much on Elvis!

especially for a guy who doesn't even have a player!

and the pleasure was all mine man.....beers and cheese with Fred will have to become a part of my annual pilgrimage
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:30 PM   #21314 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
^HA!

i refuse to spend that much on Elvis!

especially for a guy who doesn't even have a player!

and the pleasure was all mine man.....beers and cheese with Fred will have to become a part of my annual pilgrimage
Yeah I just about **** my pants when the guy said 78 dollars. Have to hit some better spots next time. The cheese platter was rather pretentious, but the beers were outstanding. Anytime, hit me up.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #21315 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Wait... So bob and Fred got drinks together? I'm jealous!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #21316 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Wait... So bob and Fred got drinks together? I'm jealous!
Bob is a huge fountain of knowledge when it comes to music. Great guy. When you coming out Jansz?
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #21317 (permalink)
DO LIKE YOU.
 
P A N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
Exo, I have already complimented your beautiful dog but she has the cutest ears ever, some Great Danes have ears like that and I love how they sit!
i thought it was a great dane at first because if the ears. ps you should post a picture of yours.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #21318 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Bob is a huge fountain of knowledge when it comes to music. Great guy. When you coming out Jansz?
You guys make me wish I still lived out there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #21319 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i thought it was a great dane at first because if the ears. ps you should post a picture of yours.
She's around 7 months old now .


__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #21320 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
She's around 7 months old now .


She looks bored with your photo ops. Good looking pooch.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.