Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #21491 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Or maybe, "You make me sick, you pitiful wuss."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #21492 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Lol I know you are a dom, but did you ever think about branching out into the exciting world of feet?
Oh I already have, my foot bitch keeps me paid up like nobodies bidness. Like I got 500 dollars the other day from him just for sending him a pic of a callous on my foot. He also gave me almost 2k because I said I wanted a Macbook...
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #21493 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Oh I already have, my foot bitch keeps me paid up like nobodies bidness. Like I got 500 dollars the other day from him just for sending him a pic of a callous on my foot. He also gave me almost 2k because I said I wanted a Macbook...
Callouses are the new boobies. Who knew.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #21494 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

The titties bought the iPhone
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #21495 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
The titties bought the iPhone
Life is so good. I bought a night in jail with my balls.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #21496 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Callouses are the new boobies. Who knew.
Well that's the weirdest thing I have visualised all day...
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #21497 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Oh I already have, my foot bitch keeps me paid up like nobodies bidness. Like I got 500 dollars the other day from him just for sending him a pic of a callous on my foot. He also gave me almost 2k because I said I wanted a Macbook...

Lemme hold 5 dollars
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #21498 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

naw girl :P
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #21499 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Life is so good. I bought a night in jail with my balls.
I hope they left you to yourself.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #21500 (permalink)
My Body is a Cage.
 
Alice in Chains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Down in a hole..
Posts: 134
Default

Definitely stole the Batlord's quote up there. Too perfect.
Alice in Chains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.