Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #21571 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Alice in Chains is coming to my city next month but tockets are really expensive. Also with a main member being dead I dont know if I can bring myself to bear the expense. Bet they still put a great show even without him.
Man I hate expensive tockets.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #21572 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Between the wood.
Moroccan-spiced beef bacon. Since cows bellies aren't as naturally marbled and flat as pigs are, we have to cure it in a vice.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #21573 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Man I hate expensive tockets.

Learn Chinese!
1). That's not right.. Sum Ting Wong.
2). Are you harboring a fugitive?.. Hu Yu Hai Ding.
3). See me ASAP.. Kum Hia Nao.
4). Stupid Man.. Dum ***.
5). Small Horse.. Tai Ni Po Ni.
6). Did you go to the beach?.. Wai Yu So Tan.
7). I bumped into a coffee table.. Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni.
8). I think you need a face lift.. Chin Tu Fat.
9). It's very dark in here.. Wao So Dim.
10). I thought you were on a diet.. Wai Yu Mun Ching.
11). This is a tow away zone.. No Pah King.
12). Our meeting is scheduled for next week.. Wai Yu Kum Nao.
13). Staying out of sight.. Lei Ying Lo.
14). He's cleaning his automobile.. Wa Shing Ka.
15). Your body odor is offensive.. Yu Stin Ki Pu.
16). Great.. Fa Kin Su Pah.
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
*Flakes on Dates to go Hoop crew*

Power: Yamaha Rx-v363
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's, 2 Pioneer HPM-60's
Headphones: Audio Technica M50, Sony MDR-XB500
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #21574 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post

Learn Chinese!
1). That's not right.. Sum Ting Wong.
2). Are you harboring a fugitive?.. Hu Yu Hai Ding.
3). See me ASAP.. Kum Hia Nao.
4). Stupid Man.. Dum ***.
5). Small Horse.. Tai Ni Po Ni.
6). Did you go to the beach?.. Wai Yu So Tan.
7). I bumped into a coffee table.. Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni.
8). I think you need a face lift.. Chin Tu Fat.
9). It's very dark in here.. Wao So Dim.
10). I thought you were on a diet.. Wai Yu Mun Ching.
11). This is a tow away zone.. No Pah King.
12). Our meeting is scheduled for next week.. Wai Yu Kum Nao.
13). Staying out of sight.. Lei Ying Lo.
14). He's cleaning his automobile.. Wa Shing Ka.
15). Your body odor is offensive.. Yu Stin Ki Pu.
16). Great.. Fa Kin Su Pah.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #21575 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 544
Default

Sparks and I. Russell Mael touched my hair (which is long enough to sit on)!
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #21576 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Sorry for camera whoring but I just wanted to show off how ****in chill my baby boy is lmaooo

Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #21577 (permalink)
Boozy Lad
 
Newkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newport, South Wales
Posts: 482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Sorry for camera whoring but I just wanted to show off how ****in chill my baby boy is lmaooo

You genuinely do look like Helena Bonham Carter here, I am has confused by change of avatar.

Also, your cat looks like he's doing a shot at the end of the vid.
Newkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #21578 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newkie View Post
You genuinely do look like Helena Bonham Carter here, I am has confused by change of avatar.

Also, your cat looks like he's doing a shot at the end of the vid.
Bruh what is English

And thanks

And he really does but Holden is a bawss so he probably was
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #21579 (permalink)
Boozy Lad
 
Newkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newport, South Wales
Posts: 482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Bruh what is English

And thanks

And he really does but Holden is a bawss so he probably was
I was so confused I couldn't sprechen sie english.

I thought your cat was called Beric Dondarrion, or am I talking complete ****e now..
Newkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #21580 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

He was but that was a different cat unfortunately! That was my little kitten that I had in the apartment with my ex and when I dumped my ex I had to give the kitten back to its foster mama that I was adopting him from. He has a new home though and probably a new name but he went out with another cat so at least there's an upside to it. Lmao I actually missed the cat so much more than my ex, thats when I knew I done did a derp thing getting back together with him.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.