Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2013, 03:48 PM   #23171 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,416
Default



Wassup?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #23172 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post


Wassup?
What are you holding? It looks like a pen, but you're clearly blowing smoke. I'm looking for a hose in case it's a hookah, but unless it's somehow built into your hand then I don't see it. What the **** is that thing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #23173 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,416
Default

It's called an electronic cigarette.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #23174 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
It's called an electronic cigarette.
Oh. Pussy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #23175 (permalink)
gun whales
 
gunnels's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Knoxville/Nashville, TN, USA, NA, E, S, LC, MW, Known Universe
Posts: 1,702
Default


Post-Shark-Week melancholia.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Fuck your hashtags, they have no power in this realm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I'm awfully sorry I'm not as good at writing pretentious posts as you are.
Let's Play TF2 Sometime.|Unrepresentative Last.fm.|Puns, Pokemon, and Miscellany
gunnels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #23176 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,292
Default

Here are a few pictures from my weekend. My best friend has a cabin up in the Catskills in New York state. We go up about once every month or two. It's sublime.




This is a friend of mine. I had to include it. His face was too funny.

This a video I shot of us driving back from a river swim kind of intoxicated. Yes, we act like we're 14 years old sometimes. Nothing like being drunk in the country with friends you've had for a decade.

__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #23177 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,337
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
It's called an electronic cigarette.
These any good mate? Does it feel like you're smoking a real cigarette?
Fluff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #23178 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,416
Default

They are brilliant. I prefer them to cigarettes. Get the strongest one though.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #23179 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post
Here are a few pictures from my weekend. My best friend has a cabin up in the Catskills in New York state. We go up about once every month or two. It's sublime.




This is a friend of mine. I had to include it. His face was too funny.

This a video I shot of us driving back from a river swim kind of intoxicated. Yes, we act like we're 14 years old sometimes. Nothing like being drunk in the country with friends you've had for a decade.

Absolutely green with envy.
__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #23180 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post


May be the last ever photo taken of me before I perform hara-kiri over my exam results tomorrow so... enjoy I guess.
bella, un colpo di fulmine.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.