Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #23601 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Like a shoebox or a "Damn, this chick needs actual square footage for this ****" box?
A pretty big shoebog. Maybe like a boots box

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
What? Why do you have a sailor outfit?

It's pretty cute btw.
It's a cardigan, but ty!
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #23602 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
What? Why do you have a sailor outfit?

It's pretty cute btw.
*insert douchebag joke about hookers and sailors*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #23603 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Don't think I know that one, why don't you enlighten us?

Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #23604 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,601
Default

*stalls while looking up hooker/sailor jokes on Google*


Edit: The new hooker just finished her first trick. When she came back down to the street, the seasoned veterans all gathered around to hear the details.
She said, "He was a big muscular and handsome sailor".
"What did he want to do?" They all asked.
She said, "I told him that a straight lay was $100, but he said he didn't have that much. So I told him that oral sex would be $75, but he didn't have that much either. Finally I said, well how much do you have?"
The sailor said that he only had $25.
The new hooker said, "For $25 all I can do is service you by hand."
He agreed and after getting the finance straight, she said, "He pulled it out and I put one hand on it, and then a second hand above the first and then the first hand above the second hand."
"Oh my god" they all exclaimed, it must have been huge, then what did you do?"
"I loaned him $75!" she said.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #23605 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,385
Default



could totes use more hooker jokes round here
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #23606 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
*stalls while looking up hooker/sailor jokes on Google*


Edit: The new hooker just finished her first trick. When she came back down to the street, the seasoned veterans all gathered around to hear the details.
She said, "He was a big muscular and handsome sailor".
"What did he want to do?" They all asked.
She said, "I told him that a straight lay was $100, but he said he didn't have that much. So I told him that oral sex would be $75, but he didn't have that much either. Finally I said, well how much do you have?"
The sailor said that he only had $25.
The new hooker said, "For $25 all I can do is service you by hand."
He agreed and after getting the finance straight, she said, "He pulled it out and I put one hand on it, and then a second hand above the first and then the first hand above the second hand."
"Oh my god" they all exclaimed, it must have been huge, then what did you do?"
"I loaned him $75!" she said.
Dang if girls be charging that little I'm embarrassed for full service workers, I get paid that much for around 10 mins of teamviewer working
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #23607 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
Dang if girls be charging that little I'm embarrassed for full service workers, I get paid that much for around 10 mins of teamviewer working
yeah street walkers be charging that low but they are mad risky. I don't even know how or why guys even use them.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #23608 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Most full service workers I know use the internet

r'hllor bless technology
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #23609 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
yeah street walkers be charging that low but they are mad risky. I don't even know how or why guys even use them.
ya said it yourself cause its so cheap. the risk isnt that grea tif youre gettin blown by some whore as opposed to actual sex. i mean personally i would never do anythin with a hooker cause its more of a self respect thing but i see why some guys do it, cause they are desperate and lonely and its easiest to scrape the bottom of the barrel

tradin crack money for tugjobs lol
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #23610 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,190
Default

Can you get an std from receiving a blowjob?
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
*Flakes on Dates to go Hoop crew*

Power: Yamaha Rx-v363
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's, 2 Pioneer HPM-60's
Headphones: Audio Technica M50, Sony MDR-XB500
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.