Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2014, 06:24 PM   #24231 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Grogsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Between the ocean and the mountains.
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Friggin' adorable.

Thanks!
Grogsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:59 PM   #24232 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades&Chains View Post

Hello everyoe, have my face.
I don't think I look 17 and it makes me sad
You look like 14 and anyone fawning over you should be arrested.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #24233 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades&Chains View Post

Hello everyoe, have my face.
I don't think I look 17 and it makes me sad
0/10


-blood on shirt
-likely committed murder
-one eye is sign of illuminati, look it up
-i dont support murder or illuminati
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #24234 (permalink)
Scuttle Buttin'
 
Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Boulder Colorado
Posts: 962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades&Chains View Post

Hello everyoe, have my face.
I don't think I look 17 and it makes me sad
You are beautiful.
Moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #24235 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
You look like 14 and anyone fawning over you should be arrested.
Yeah, she looks really young. But I'm not sure whether 14 year olds can get away with that many oiercings.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #24236 (permalink)
Registered Jimmy Rustler
 
Dr_Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
0/10


-blood on shirt
-likely committed murder
-one eye is sign of illuminati, look it up
-i dont support murder or illuminati
__________________
*Best chance of losing virginity is in prison crew*
*Always Checks Credentials Crew*
*nba > nfl crew*
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
*Flakes on Dates to go Hoop crew*

Power: Yamaha Rx-v363
Speakers:2 Boston Acoustics A100's, 2 Pioneer HPM-60's
Headphones: Audio Technica M50, Sony MDR-XB500
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:31 AM   #24237 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard Donner View Post
IT WILL LET YOU PoST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ONE UN-CAPITALIZED LETTER.
What I don't understand is if you can use a tag to break up a curse word so that it's not censored, why can't you do it with an all-caps sentence so long as the tags are lower-cased?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:37 AM   #24238 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What I don't understand is if you can use a tag to break up a curse word so that it's not censored, why can't you do it with an all-caps sentence so long as the tags are lower-cased?
I DON'T KNOW, MAN, IT'S PROBABLY SOME KIND OF CONSPIRACY. l
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.
stephenie darnielle - soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #24239 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyard donner View Post
i don't know, man, it's probably some kind of conspiracy. l
It worked on the page. Then I quoted it and it's all lower-case. Fatality.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:25 PM   #24240 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,140
Default

This is why I drink.
__________________
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 1.
wwwp makes you a playlist pt. 2.
stephenie darnielle - soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.