Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #25031 (permalink)
Five Feet of Fury
 
Spike*Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: suburbanite
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
It's where the devil gets his Mocha Lattes. Exercise caution.
huh?


Roxy, I'll take that under advisement.. I need to get with the times and get to know everyone again
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #25032 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel View Post
huh?


Roxy, I'll take that under advisement.. I need to get with the times and get to know everyone again
Oh lol that's my love bug. He is the ****! Who doesn't love the Smeenus?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #25033 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Oh lol that's my love bug. He is the ****! Who doesn't love the Smeenus?
4/5 Smeeni, would advise.

__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #25034 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel View Post
huh?
Don't mind me. I'm drunk on a Monday.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:21 PM   #25035 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
4/5 Smeeni, would advise.

Mint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Don't mind me. I'm drunk on a Monday.
what about the other six days?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #25036 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Mint!

what about the other six days?
Drunk then too.
No difference, really.

Edit:

I now see what you did there. You're snappy. I like it. Let's have some babies.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #25037 (permalink)
Five Feet of Fury
 
Spike*Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: suburbanite
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Mint!

what about the other six days?
I'm about to begin work on this, as well. That pic of smeenus made me lol
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #25038 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Drunk then too.
No difference, really.

Edit:

I now see what you did there. You're snappy. I like it. Let's have some babies.
Your place or mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel View Post
I'm about to begin work on this, as well. That pic of smeenus made me lol
Oh keep scrolling, ha there is a magical gif, in here somewhere, that heals the sick, and makes the lame walk.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #25039 (permalink)
Five Feet of Fury
 
Spike*Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: suburbanite
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post


Oh keep scrolling, ha there is a magical gif, in here somewhere, that heals the sick, and makes the lame walk.


Sooooo Smeenus is Jesus?
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #25040 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike*Spiegel View Post
Sooooo Smeenus is Jesus?
Some might say yes. Others would say alien life form.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.