Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 03:34 PM   #25201 (permalink)
Crusher of tiny Nords
 
Carpe Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ugly Bag of Mostly Water
Posts: 1,149
Default

Only if you pretend I'm a dude and tell me how hot I am.
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:44 PM   #25202 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Musicbanter Unofficial Rules No 282534: When a girl posts a picture of herself in the member pic gallery it must be quoted 4 times at least.

One more time lads.
Mr Hatemonger, you've earned yourself a spot in my signature.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:45 PM   #25203 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:48 PM   #25204 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
Wait wait wait wait wait...
You felt hurt because I talked about obesity?!
djchameleon jumped at my ****ing throat for about 20 posts!!!
you're not even overweight, not to mention obese, ffs..even your BMI must tell you that you have normal weight...you look top notch

srsly, universe...srsly?!
If you're looking to enjoy yourself here, ignore DJ.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:01 PM   #25205 (permalink)
I love Puck
 
Laces Out Dan!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
If you're looking to enjoy yourself here, ignore DJ.
^
__________________
We are entirely smooth, We admit to the truth, We are the best at what we do.
Laces Out Dan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:57 PM   #25206 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Musicbanter Unofficial Rules No 282534: When a girl posts a picture of herself in the member pic gallery it must be quoted 4 times at least.

One more time lads.
You should see my St Patty's outfit. People have been smiling and staring both in class and in the packed main street of my city. Now I'm going down the entire thing with boxes, just to mix it up a bit.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:22 PM   #25207 (permalink)
An Butthole
 
Sequoioideae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Someone's Backyard
Posts: 543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post


Party outfit!
MB Ginger award.
__________________
Funnel From Another Lover

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:48 PM   #25208 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
MB Ginger award.
Totally! Dc you are stunning.You still remind me of Ellen Page and that is cool as ****.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 03-17-2014 at 04:10 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:28 AM   #25209 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Totally! Dc you are stunning.You still remind me of Ellen Page and that is cool as ****.
that's kind of insulting to be compared to Ellen Page haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
Wait wait wait wait wait...
You felt hurt because I talked about obesity?!
djchameleon jumped at my ****ing throat for about 20 posts!!!
you're not even overweight, not to mention obese, ffs..even your BMI must tell you that you have normal weight...you look top notch

srsly, universe...srsly?!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
If you're looking to enjoy yourself here, ignore DJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces Out Dan! View Post
^
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:38 AM   #25210 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
that's kind of insulting to be compared to Ellen Page haha.









Only to you....I love her. NOT YOUR PICTURE OR YOUR COMPLIMENT. So how about you post a pic and I can compliment you. Dont be rude, and detract from Dc's time to shine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 03-17-2014 at 06:46 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.