Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2014, 09:52 AM   #26591 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

When did Franco's English become understandable?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #26592 (permalink)
satan in the fire
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,416
Default

Keep doing what you're doing Franco my man.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:04 AM   #26593 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,324
Default

Franco is the sexy thing that god created.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:14 PM   #26594 (permalink)
Crusher of tiny Nords
 
Carpe Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ugly Bag of Mostly Water
Posts: 1,149
Default

Honestly, I can't post a pic that fine without expecting someone to hit on me. That's the whole point of it, I want to be admired because it's a nice ego boost. It's not like I just happen to be in the picture and it's of something else.
__________________
[SIG][/SIG]
Mirth is King


Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:28 PM   #26595 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Honestly, I can't post a pic that fine without expecting someone to hit on me. That's the whole point of it, I want to be admired because it's a nice ego boost. It's not like I just happen to be in the picture and it's of something else.
I thought it was a picture of a fountain that you happened to be in the way of.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:31 PM   #26596 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

I'm generally with Ki on this one. Knowing Carpe, I doubt she was phased, but someone like LiL could easily have been disturbed by "post more pics", especially because she has no idea what Franco looks like. It's fine to compliment, but that comment was just creepy. I don't post pictures of myself for obvious reasons, so I generally refrain from commenting on others'.

Having said that: Plankton, how old is your daughter anyways?
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:55 PM   #26597 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Having said that: Plankton, how old is your daughter anyways?
See where it said: "Back off Franco."? Don't be a Franco.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:02 PM   #26598 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Honestly, I can't post a pic that fine without expecting someone to hit on me. That's the whole point of it, I want to be admired because it's a nice ego boost. It's not like I just happen to be in the picture and it's of something else.
Love it. Everybody's at least a little bit of a narcissist, but nobody wants to say it out loud.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:26 PM   #26599 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,723
Default

It's nice to put a face with the name and all but sometimes you get the misunderstood/doesn't know how to communicate without being a creepy person people. All good with me, and I'll try to be a good sport about things and I understand, but there is a limit. Nacissism is just a part of the human condition. People like Carpe, and myself are proud of who we are. Not a damn thing wrong with that.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:30 PM   #26600 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
It's nice to put a face with the name and all but sometimes you get the misunderstood/doesn't know how to communicate without being a creepy person people. All good with me, and I'll try to be a good sport about things and I understand, but there is a limit. Nacissism is just a part of the human condition. People like Carpe, and myself are proud of who we are. Not a damn thing wrong with that.
Agreed. Now post a picture of yourself wearing only assless chaps.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.