Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #26761 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Been so long since I've had a recent picture of myself, let alone posting one here. The one single photograph of me on the ass end of 33, and it's a fucking selfie...



You mean the ass end of 23?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:39 AM   #26762 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You mean the ass end of 23?
It's more of a curse than a blessing. Consider the context of a mature person wanting to be with another mature person, yet all the mature people think you're too young, and your only prospects turn out to be one night stands with people you can't really level with.

Honestly, I'd rather look my age.
__________________
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:15 AM   #26763 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
It's more of a curse than a blessing. Consider the context of a mature person wanting to be with another mature person, yet all the mature people think you're too young, and your only prospects turn out to be one night stands with people you can't really level with.

Honestly, I'd rather look my age.
I can see how that might dampen your relationship pool

But honestly are you sure it's your looks?. I mean maybe it's the prospect pool. I guess, I just think the right person,especially the right woman,(or bat) would be ecstatic that you look as good on the outside,as you do on the inside doll.

But they call me crazy, often.....

You can also just except your fate that you are the father of Steps kids and run with it let me know if we need to do away with Chad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:11 AM   #26764 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
Mine, less than a month ago, my first ever pair (I've needed them for nears)


You just need to teach chemistry and sell some meth.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #26765 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Been so long since I've had a recent picture of myself, let alone posting one here. The one single photograph of me on the ass end of 33, and it's a fucking selfie...

Would **** and call back.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #26766 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,039
Default

PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:02 AM   #26767 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
So I see you've come up with a cover to you an indie-turd album you're apparently recording.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:03 AM   #26768 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:11 AM   #26769 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So I see you've come up with a cover to you an indie-turd album you're apparently recording.
Indie turd? Excuse me! Mister heavy metal, I will have you know I don't just listen to indie turd music. I am very cultured y'know! I mean look at me in the photo, I am on a boat, and I am wearing a longcoat! You're just jealous!
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:18 AM   #26770 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
Indie turd? Excuse me! Mister heavy metal, I will have you know I don't just listen to indie turd music. I am very cultured y'know! I mean look at me in the photo, I am on a boat, and I am wearing a longcoat! You're just jealous!
And doing a very nice job of looking perpendicularly to the camera in a very non-indie-turd kind of way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.