Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2014, 01:14 AM   #26971 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?
 
GuD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,217
Default

CNNH looks likr Leon from resdinet evild
__________________
I spit bullets in my feet
Every time I speak
So I write instead
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:24 AM   #26972 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
Ok, ok...fine, here's me. Yes, that's a Volbeat tshirt. No, I'm not japanese, or chinese, or asian haha.

No laughing...

Are you japanese, chinese, or asian? I can't tell.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:29 AM   #26973 (permalink)
Because I Am, I Can!
 
CoNtrivedNiHilism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
CNNH looks likr Leon from resdinet evild
That's kind of cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Are you japanese, chinese, or asian? I can't tell.
Hahaha, you asshat.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:50 AM   #26974 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
Ok, ok...fine, here's me. Yes, that's a Volbeat tshirt. No, I'm not japanese, or chinese, or asian haha.

No laughing...

Where's your helmet? I can see a chinstrap, but I don't... oh! That's your beard! My bad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:59 AM   #26975 (permalink)
Because I Am, I Can!
 
CoNtrivedNiHilism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Where's your helmet? I can see a chinstrap, but I don't... oh! That's your beard! My bad.
The fiance won't let me grow it out all epic-like, so I keep it short like that. It isn't how I prefer it either, but I like keeping my lady happy.

In before the whipped jokes...
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:00 AM   #26976 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
The fiance won't let me grow it out all epic-like, so I keep it short like that. It isn't how I prefer it either, but I like keeping my lady happy.
That's what I like to call being whi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
In before the whipped jokes...
Oh. Nevermind.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:11 AM   #26977 (permalink)
Because I Am, I Can!
 
CoNtrivedNiHilism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,129
Default

Muhahahaha!
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:16 AM   #26978 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

It's okay. Ki has no business calling anybody else whipped. He might as well cut off his own penis, attack it to a harness, and then let LiL peg him with himself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:17 AM   #26979 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It's okay. Ki has no business calling anybody else whipped. He might as well cut off his own penis, attack it to a harness, and then let LiL peg him with himself.
Jokes on you, I already cut my dick off.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:21 AM   #26980 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Business or pleasure?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.