Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2014, 02:24 AM   #27391 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Except mine was a passive aggressive joke that was nothing to do with her. Who gives a **** about her make up. She looks hot as to me. I smell envy. And as usual it's the women on here being criticised for their looks here not the men.
Oh... sorry, it just didn't come across as one to me. All good.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:25 AM   #27392 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh... sorry, it just didn't come across as one to me. All good.
Really dude? It just happened in the What You Really Think thread like a week or two ago.. Get with it old man.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:31 AM   #27393 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I would love to suck off your face. Just sayin.

<wouldmarry
android: faceSuckingCommence ="DwnWthVwls"/>


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh... sorry, it just didn't come across as one to me. All good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Really dude? It just happened in the What You Really Think thread like a week or two ago.. Get with it old man.


It's okay, I knew someone would forget.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:12 AM   #27394 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Really dude? It just happened in the What You Really Think thread like a week or two ago.. Get with it old man.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:46 AM   #27395 (permalink)
A Jew on a motorbike!
 
Josef K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
All right, you people are being legitimately dicks at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Except mine was a passive aggressive joke that was nothing to do with her. Who gives a **** about her make up. She looks hot as to me. I smell envy. And as usual it's the women on here being criticised for their looks here not the men.
x2
Josef K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #27396 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

In this girls defense.Eyeliner is not easy to apply.
Took me 15 years to master the flawless fishtail. Or cateye.

Gel liner, wet q-tip.
Two things that never lead any beautiful woman astray.

Shes a pretty gal. Just has an untrained hand thats all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:25 AM   #27397 (permalink)
i'm yer huckleberry
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,111
Default

This **** makes me sad
__________________
spotify.
soundcloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassoonPlatoon View Post
I wasn’t writing a haiku. Just because you want one doesn’t mean you’re going to get one.
WWWP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:38 AM   #27398 (permalink)
you know what it is
 
simplephysics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,892
Default

Or maybe she's got her own style and probably doesn't give a **** how other people paint their faces. Ked is gorgeous, and her hair is awesome. Salt and pepper ftw.
__________________
one font under god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:15 AM   #27399 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
Or maybe she's got her own style and probably doesn't give a **** how other people paint their faces. Ked is gorgeous, and her hair is awesome. Salt and pepper ftw.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:18 AM   #27400 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Let's pick on someone else now. Ki's balls are crooked!
That's just my own style man. Salt and pepper ftw.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.