Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2015, 08:38 PM   #28081 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Like when you wore pampers?
Naw, would've been about four-five years ago. I haven't worn pampers in over ten.
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:39 PM   #28082 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Naw, would've been about four-five years ago. I haven't worn pampers in over ten.
the kids were singing that weird **** when I was 10 as well.

...in other words, about a thousand years ago but not quite as long as Chula's total existence.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:39 PM   #28083 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
thanks for breaking my heart, Chules.
They did Bohemian Rhapsody and during the opera vocal stuff the band left the stage and a video played. Then the band minus Freddie came back on stage which was covered with dry ice to play the super heavy part. Where's Freddie?

A split second before the vocals started Freddie shoots up out of the dry ice right in the middle of the stage.

Wow.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:41 PM   #28084 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
They did Bohemian Rhapsody and during the opera vocal stuff the band left the stage and a video played. Then the band minus Freddie came back on stage which was covered with dry ice to play the super heavy part. Where's Freddie?

A split second before the vocals started Freddie shoots up out of the dry ice right in the middle of the stage.

Wow.
I would have absolutely died.

My heart is aching more than that time one of my older coworkers told me she saw David Bowie. Fuck's sake. Fuck's fucking sake and a loaf of bread.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:43 PM   #28085 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
They did Bohemian Rhapsody and during the opera vocal stuff the band left the stage and a video played. Then the band minus Freddie came back on stage which was covered with dry ice to play the super heavy part. Where's Freddie?

A split second before the vocals started Freddie shoots up out of the dry ice right in the middle of the stage.

Wow.
Gee whiz, I thought Billy Joel's rotating grand piano and flashing storbe lights during "Pressure" were cool.

BoRhap is so overplayed, but I still can't help turning up the volume ever time it comes on.
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:45 PM   #28086 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post

BoRhap is so overplayed, but I still can't help turning up the volume ever time it comes on.
When I saw Queen BR was only a couple of years old.

(the perks of being an old f*ck)
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:47 PM   #28087 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
When I saw Queen BR was only a couple of years old.

(the perks of being an old f*ck)
Yeah well, I saw Pond before they became huge. (They're not huge yet.)
__________________
Everybody's dying just to get the disease
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:53 PM   #28088 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Yeah well, I saw Pond before they became huge. (They're not huge yet.)
yeah, well, I saw/met Sparks and Russell Mael touched my hair and destroyed my life forever so yeah.
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:59 PM   #28089 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Gee whiz, I thought Billy Joel's rotating grand piano and flashing storbe lights during "Pressure" were cool.

BoRhap is so overplayed, but I still can't help turning up the volume ever time it comes on.
I'm sorry, but did you just use "gee whiz" non-ironically?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:03 PM   #28090 (permalink)
Maelian
 
ladyislingering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm sorry, but did you just use "gee whiz" non-ironically?
__________________
You and I,
We were born to die.
ladyislingering is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.