Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2015, 01:05 PM   #28611 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Too far.
You've officially gone limp.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:25 PM   #28612 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:47 PM   #28613 (permalink)
Still sends his reguards.
 
bob.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Trying to get out of the cat town....
Posts: 5,002
Default

I love all of you

Also just saying I am wearing a cop shoot cop shirt and not one of you commented on it

James continues to be the illest mother ****er on the planet
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:49 PM   #28614 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
I love all of you

Also just saying I am wearing a cop shoot cop shirt and not one of you commented on it

James continues to be the illest mother ****er on the planet
I was gonna comment on the shirt. Then WD'S hair distracted me. Later shortie.
__________________
" I slashed and burned thru my 15 minutes of fame."
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:51 PM   #28615 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
I love all of you

Also just saying I am wearing a cop shoot cop shirt and not one of you commented on it

James continues to be the illest mother ****er on the planet
I thought it mighta been a Cop Shoot Cop shirt, but all I saw was "Cop" and I didn't want to look like a goober if I was wrong.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:22 PM   #28616 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Neff Anselmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 51
Default

m

Last edited by Neff Anselmo; 08-29-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Neff Anselmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:33 PM   #28617 (permalink)
stay the |fvck| inside
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 33,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
I love all of you

Also just saying I am wearing a cop shoot cop shirt and not one of you commented on it

James continues to be the illest mother ****er on the planet
You're a cool mother****er bob, no one was surprised that you were wearing a badass shirt.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:45 PM   #28618 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 3,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I thought it mighta been a Cop Shoot Cop shirt, but all I saw was "Cop" and I didn't want to look like a goober if I was wrong.
You always look like a goober.

Bob! Im horrified you need validation. We started a religion around you.Of course your shirt is cool.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:29 PM   #28619 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,077
Default

Never smile! You look great
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #28620 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Neff Anselmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Never smile! You look great
Lol thank you.
Neff Anselmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.