Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2015, 07:31 PM   #29921 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Hes just jealous you can afford a gym membership.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:33 PM   #29922 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,296
Default

It's okay. He's making me work out more. I'm just imagining punching his face in between enormous bites of his Burger King.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #29923 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:50 PM   #29924 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I've been going to the gym. I also hiked down that cliffside and back up. What'd you do today?
I ate Chef Boyardee. It was a good day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:55 PM   #29925 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,296
Default

Take a picture of you eating it so I can make you feel bad about it.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 07:57 PM   #29926 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Take a picture of you eating him so I can make you feel bad about it.
ftfy
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:06 PM   #29927 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

The gym hasn't yet fixed those man titties yet. Yous got a long way to go padawan.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:07 PM   #29928 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,296
Default

They ain't even that bad.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:08 PM   #29929 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Take a picture of you eating it so I can make you feel bad about it.
Well, it's kind of late for that now, but if you want to wait a few hours you can get the second part of the story.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:07 PM   #29930 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
ftfy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
The gym hasn't yet fixed those man titties yet. Yous got a long way to go padawan.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.