Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2015, 03:00 PM   #31031 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Nickelback > WISK
What's WISK?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:31 PM   #31032 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What's WISK?
Nobody cares what your lame acronym actually is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #31033 (permalink)
washed up
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That's the most boring costume party I've ever seen.
That wasn't the party you dunce, that was the pregame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Then that girl's in for a rough night. Or not. Those dudes actually look pretty milk toast.
lol aren't you literally a virgin
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You are literally hitler.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:43 PM   #31034 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
That wasn't the party you dunce, that was the pregame
Way to bring down the Per Capita Costume Awesomeness Index of the party, you lamewads.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #31035 (permalink)
washed up
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Way to bring down the Per Capita Costume Awesomeness Index of the party, you lamewads.
Hey at least some of us were thematically consistent...we had hot sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, and a taco. Then we had Charlie Brown, a pumpkin patch, and an accompanying pumpkin. And then there's the guy with the weird mask on the far right, but he's usually off in his own little world
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You are literally hitler.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #31036 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Hey at least some of us were thematically consistent...we had hot sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, and a taco. Then we had Charlie Brown, a pumpkin patch, and an accompanying pumpkin. And then there's the guy with the weird mask on the far right, but he's usually off in his own little world
So you're all a bunch of sheep is what you're saying. Props to the guy with the weird mask.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #31037 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Hey at least some of us were thematically consistent...we had hot sauce, soy sauce, sriracha, and a taco. Then we had Charlie Brown, a pumpkin patch, and an accompanying pumpkin. And then there's the guy with the weird mask on the far right, but he's usually off in his own little world
Congratulations on being consistently boring.

And what does soy sauce have to do with a taco?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #31038 (permalink)
washed up
 
YorkeDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pangaea
Posts: 3,313
Default

What I'm gathering is that you guys don't have friends who try to get together to go to a Halloween party dressed as a collective group theme.
__________________
http://cloudcover1.bandcamp.com/
http://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You are literally hitler.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:01 PM   #31039 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
What I'm gathering is that you guys don't have friends who try to get together to go to a Halloween party dressed as a collective group theme.
Obviously you missed it, so I'll just ask again: what does soy sauce have to do with a taco?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:01 PM   #31040 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
What I'm gathering is that you guys don't have friends who try to get together to go to a Halloween party dressed as a collective group theme.
You are correct. My friends and I gathered with individuality in mind because themes make you have to pick out ****ty costumes like a taco or sriracha.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.