Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2016, 07:41 PM   #31591 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aux-in View Post
Not sure if whack, but would go samurai style just for grins.

If I ever see you with a hipster beard and a man bun, I'm going to punch the hair off your entire head.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #31592 (permalink)
Tremendous Machine
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If I ever see you with a hipster beard and a man bun, I'm going to punch the hair off your entire head.
u mad?
__________________
Journal l List l Reviews l YouTube Playlist
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:57 PM   #31593 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If I ever see you with a hipster beard and a man bun, I'm going to punch the hair off your entire head.
Ahaha!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:01 PM   #31594 (permalink)
Tremendous Machine
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

Pretty sure men have been sportin' beards and wearing some version of pulled-back hair for thousands of years without being considered hipsters.
__________________
Journal l List l Reviews l YouTube Playlist
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:02 PM   #31595 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aux-in View Post
u mad?
Disgusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aux-in View Post
Pretty sure men have been sportin' beards and wearing some version of pulled-back hair for thousands of years without being considered hipsters.
That time has passed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 08:19 PM   #31596 (permalink)
Tremendous Machine
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: In Time
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That time has passed.
I guess there's always the mullet & pedostache look if that's more your style.

__________________
Journal l List l Reviews l YouTube Playlist
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 01:33 AM   #31597 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aux-in View Post
I guess there's always the mullet & pedostache look if that's more your style.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:35 PM   #31598 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,776
Default

Still making changes to my style (for those still following Confessions of a Meta-Hipster). This morning I opted for an undercut (which turned out more like a high'n'tight but it'll grow).

And this afternoon, my new Doc Martens landed. Epically epic, dramatically-lit boot pic over in Last Bought.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:08 PM   #31599 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,683
Default

I feel like your most important accessory is your scarf. Am I wrong?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:34 PM   #31600 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I feel like your most important accessory is your scarf. Am I wrong?
While the keffiyeh scarves are certainly a noticeable addition to my routine attire, I would not place significant importance on that particular element of my wardrobe. I've been sporting an assortment of 12-foot long wool / knit scarves for ages; I think I have upwards of 20 of them at present.

The difference between those massive wintry scarves and the keffiyehs appearing in the last few photos is that the latter are practical for day wear both indoors and out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.