Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2016, 09:12 AM   #31781 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Why is there a hand dryer in what looks to be a shower?
You can see a toilet stall on the right if I'm not mistaken.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:44 AM   #31782 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
You can see a toilet stall on the right if I'm not mistaken.
Nah, right after the door it looks to be a shower curtain rod with the curtain drawn to the right hand side.
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:45 AM   #31783 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Nah, right after the door it looks to be a shower curtain rod with the curtain drawn to the right hand side.
Why can't there be both?
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:53 AM   #31784 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Why can't there be both?
Not saying it isn't a bathroom you dullard. Just wondering why they'd put a hand dryer inside of what looks to be a shower. Can you say "shock hazard"?
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:00 AM   #31785 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,340
Default

Dullard
And I really doubt a dryer is any kind of shock hazard in that environment.
Grumpy today, aren't we?
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:50 AM   #31786 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Dullard
And I really doubt a dryer is any kind of shock hazard in that environment.
Grumpy today, aren't we?
A bit. The pill hasn't kicked in yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Holy **** is that abrasive.
The poor guy who just moved into the appartment below.
The pill just kicked in....
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:57 AM   #31787 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
A bit. The pill hasn't kicked in yet.



The pill just kicked in....


Oops, wrong thread.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 12:34 PM   #31788 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post


Oops, wrong thread.
Vyacheslav....
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 12:46 PM   #31789 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,340
Default

Racist.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 12:53 PM   #31790 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Hey, if the t-shirt fits........
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.