Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #32881 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
He was in the kitchen...
...while being a VIKING!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #32882 (permalink)
OQB
 
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Frownland
Posts: 8,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
...while being a VIKING!
Therefore = Kitchen Viking
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:18 PM   #32883 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,224
Default

But Kitchen Viking implies that he has a special relationship with kitchens beside that picture alone.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:21 PM   #32884 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
But Kitchen Viking implies that he has a special relationship with kitchens beside that picture alone.
He has. He's a CHEF. Q.E.D.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:34 PM   #32885 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Many happy returns of your big day, innerspaceboy!

And for the record, I thought a Viking came with every kitchen? At least every kitchen I've ever been in, at least ever since I myself tied the knot... so makes perfect sense to me.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:46 PM   #32886 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
I myself tied the knot... so makes perfect sense to me.
It took you this long to learn how to tie your shoes? Someone's late to the party.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:26 PM   #32887 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Got hitched last weekend. A friend snapped a playfully candid shot of my wedding attire just before I did my big Tom Waits number. (And upon second glance I see she captured our Kitchen Viking in the shot, as well.)

Lookin sharp my friend.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:27 PM   #32888 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
innerspaceboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Organized Mind
Posts: 1,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
Lookin sharp my friend.
Thank you! Dapper gent is dapper.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You are quite simply one of the most unique individuals I've ever met in my 680+ months living on this orb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
I wish I had enough room to sig this entire post. You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings Guide | Top Archives | Hot 100 Album Gallery |Favorite LPs on Discogs | Top 550 Artists Video

innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #32889 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Occupied Sippihaw Territory
Posts: 4,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerspaceboy View Post
Thank you! Dapper gent is dapper.
Genter dap is genter.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:34 PM   #32890 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
Genter dap is genter.
The genter dap is a myth.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.