Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #32921 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,738
Default

Holy...

Necks are overrated anyway.

\m/
__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:02 AM   #32922 (permalink)
Surfin Sonic Destruction
 
Hypocrisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: mother gaia
Posts: 220
Default

Yes, no neck is the way too go.
Hypocrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:15 PM   #32923 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy View Post
Yes, no neck is the way too go.
To.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:25 AM   #32924 (permalink)
Surfin Sonic Destruction
 
Hypocrisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: mother gaia
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
To.
Wow, you have corrected a typo. Please state your numerous other high level accomplishments so that all of us mere mortals might marvel at your intellectual supremacy. Derp...
Hypocrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:36 AM   #32925 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy View Post
Wow, you have corrected a typo. Please state your numerous other high level accomplishments so that all of us mere mortals might marvel at your intellectual supremacy. Derp...
I literally have nothing to say actually. Just spell correctly. People might start taking you seriously.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:44 AM   #32926 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
People might start taking you seriously.
That never happens.
__________________

CWH
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 12:25 AM   #32927 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
That never happens.
There's few members I take kinda serious I guess. Not you though boy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:21 AM   #32928 (permalink)
Surfin Sonic Destruction
 
Hypocrisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: mother gaia
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
I literally have nothing to say actually. Just spell correctly. People might start taking you seriously.
Dont give a **** ... one missed spelled word ....one o ..I know difference... once again ...amazing job at being an anal douche bag.
Hypocrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 06:33 AM   #32929 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy View Post
Dont give a **** ... one missed spelled word ....one o ..I know difference... once again ...amazing job at being an anal douche bag.
Get used to it. This is how everyone on this site is.
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 06:55 AM   #32930 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypocrisy View Post
Dont give a **** ... one missed spelled word ....one o ..I know the difference... once again ...amazing job at being an anal douche bag.
.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.