Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2016, 11:50 AM   #33841 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
No Suikoden 2? No link to the past? No Tony hawk 2!? C'mon dude you can play as spidey on that one!

Good to see SR in there.
Ffs, I can only include 15. And I know there's a lot I should have put in.
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:51 AM   #33842 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I have. But I don't like it nearly as much as 3.
Oh what the ****?! It's one of the most gloriously ridiculous games ever made, you get superpowers that are surprisingly easy and intuitive to use, you can become a bisexual slut and **** your entire crew besides Keith David, Keith David is not only the Vice President of the United States but YOUR Vice President, the dubstep gun, the customizable guns, being able to hear the radio outside of a car, lots of other stuff, and oh yeah I can make my character look like a slutty Harley Quinn that legitimately looks like a slutty Harley Quinn.

But SR3 is ****ing amazing too don't get me wrong.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:52 AM   #33843 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh what the ****?! It's one of the most gloriously ridiculous games ever made, you get superpowers that are surprisingly easy and intuitive to use, you can become a bisexual slut and **** your entire crew besides Keith David, Keith David is not only the Vice President of the United States but YOUR Vice President, the dubstep gun, the customizable guns, being able to hear the radio outside of a car, lots of other stuff, and oh yeah I can make my character look like a slutty Harley Quinn that legitimately looks like a slutty Harley Quinn.
Oh no I'm not denying it's great. I love the game for what it is. I just enjoyed the experience of SR 3 because it was the first time I experienced a game that mimics GTA 5 really well without actually being GTA 5. It was a close call though because I was originally going to put SR4, but I wanted to go with my own personal experience and what I remember the most. SR4 is a lot of fun when I need something that it just stupid for stupid sake.
Key is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:00 PM   #33844 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh what the ****?! It's one of the most gloriously ridiculous games ever made, you get superpowers that are surprisingly easy and intuitive to use, you can become a bisexual slut and **** your entire crew besides Keith David, Keith David is not only the Vice President of the United States but YOUR Vice President, the dubstep gun, the customizable guns, being able to hear the radio outside of a car, lots of other stuff, and oh yeah I can make my character look like a slutty Harley Quinn that legitimately looks like a slutty Harley Quinn.

But SR3 is ****ing amazing too don't get me wrong.
Rowdy Roddy ****ing Piper, Lord, that is all that needs to be said.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:02 PM   #33845 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Oh no I'm not denying it's great. I love the game for what it is. I just enjoyed the experience of SR 3 because it was the first time I experienced a game that mimics GTA 5 really well without actually being GTA 5. It was a close call though because I was originally going to put SR4, but I wanted to go with my own personal experience and what I remember the most. SR4 is a lot of fun when I need something that it just stupid for stupid sake.
SR3 hit me hard too, but I guess I had an idea of what was coming since I'd been a fan of the series since the first game. It's been my goto GTA experience ever since I decided I was sick of waiting for a sequel to San Andreas. The first game was tongue-in-cheek as hell, but I don't remember it being straight up cartoonish; the second game upped the over-the-top ridiculousness but was still relatively grounded in actual gang warfare. But I saw the writing on the wall that the next game would be going even further.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:04 PM   #33846 (permalink)
Screwed by life
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Ffs, I can only include 15. And I know there's a lot I should have put in.
lol I was kidding although I am surprised Tony Hawk 2 wasn't in there. My list would be more retro but I would've put Fallout New Vegas and infamous 2 in there, Oh and assassin's creed 2 too. No ME 2 though cause F*ck Batdork. ME1 is better.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:05 PM   #33847 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,748
Default

Take it to the gaming thread, studs. Or else...

__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:07 PM   #33848 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Take it to the gaming thread, studs. Or else...

[Redacted]
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:09 PM   #33849 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,748
Default

Beer off? Don't mind if I do. It is a little early though... ah fuck it.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:12 PM   #33850 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Beer off? Don't mind if I do. It is a little early though... ah fuck it.
Reported for spam.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.