Member Picture Gallery - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2018, 09:58 PM   #36361 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

That must suck to die in Cincinnati.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 01:53 AM   #36362 (permalink)
Call me Mustard
 
rubber soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 2,642
Default

That was in my Senior Year at High School. The Capital Center in DC stopped unassigned seating (first come first serve)after that incident.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
But looking for quality interaction on MB is like trying to stay hydrated by drinking salt water.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 04:04 AM   #36363 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Anytime some old ass people talk about my generation or younger ones being selfish and stupid I'm sharing that picture.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 04:18 AM   #36364 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 7,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
1979 in Cincinnati. Eleven kids crushed to death. Dozens other seriously injured. All because the crowd miss-took a last minute soundcheck as the start of the actual concert.



The comedy WKRP in Cincinnati did a very straight and dark episode about it.

FF to 16:12

miss-took?
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 04:33 AM   #36365 (permalink)
Call me Mustard
 
rubber soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Pepperland
Posts: 2,642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Anytime some old ass people talk about my generation or younger ones being selfish and stupid I'm sharing that picture.
Yeah, you're talking about my generation. You're right. I hear people in my generation complain about today's kids like we didn't do the same thing. I'm from the Seventies. We lived Dazed and Confused for real.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
But looking for quality interaction on MB is like trying to stay hydrated by drinking salt water.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:19 AM   #36366 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 6,799
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
A middle class job sounds like a boring menu option at a brothel

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:32 AM   #36367 (permalink)
Cuter Than Post Malone.
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 4,978
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Yeah, you're talking about my generation. You're right. I hear people in my generation complain about today's kids like we didn't do the same thing. I'm from the Seventies. We lived Dazed and Confused for real.
My generation talks down on the younger kids too. And we unironically call them stupid Millennials. Most of my friends think they are Gen X. I give them **** all the time. I personally think each generation gets smarter and smarter but of course stupid **** will always be around. People just get bitter when they age or something. Elitism is like one of the easiest ways to gain a false sense of pride.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 07:54 AM   #36368 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
miss-took?
Crazy China-Woman stomping everybody’s head in.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:01 AM   #36369 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
My generation talks down on the younger kids too. And we unironically call them stupid Millennials. Most of my friends think they are Gen X. I give them **** all the time. I personally think each generation gets smarter and smarter but of course stupid **** will always be around. People just get bitter when they age or something. Elitism is like one of the easiest ways to gain a false sense of pride.
We're Generation Y or something right? Like our generation never had anything going on so nothing ever stuck but we ain't Gen X.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:07 AM   #36370 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
We're Generation Y or something right? Like our generation never had anything going on so nothing ever stuck but we ain't Gen X.
I’m Gen X bitch
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.